Chapter 2: It all started here

Prof. Henry Miller, the principal of the Oxford University, walked through the corridor of the building. He was a old man with long white beard, he was a funny and tricky person in the university.

He reached the Chemistry lab and knocked the open door. Prof. Charles answered, "Come in". Miller enters and asked, "are you not leaving this week?" Charles looked up and said, "Sorry sir, I didn't noticed you" Miller asked, " Are you not leaving London this week?" Charles arranging his staff , " Where I will go expect being in London?" Miller smiled, "I have seen you peeping at that girl" Charles stared at him, " Which girl are you talking about?" Miller sat at the chair and said, " Don't act sly, I have seen you Charles, by the way who is she?" Charles said, "I don't know whom are you talking about" he finished his arrangement and was ready to leave. Miller stood up and said, "That girl is beautiful, she sits at the park in the evening" by saying Miller left. Charles walked toward the window and waited for her to pass.

Charles and Miller had much difference in age but still both had a great bond with each other. It seems as if they are father and son. Charles had bought a new vacation home in Cartmel. He didn't informed Miller about it. He had been spying on the girl who pass thought footpath every evening. He had got to know her address but he didn't knew her name. He wanted to talk to her. After meeting with Prof. Miller, Charles left for Carmel, where he will spend his summer vacation.

While travelling he revined the words of Miller at his office, " Donald duck, I know it all started here. And I feel you are in love my boy, go and tell your mate. Don't waste your time much. Go, and enjoy your summer." Closing the book in front of the table he added, " But come to collage on time, I don't want excuse" Charles said , " I don't know when you will stop calling me Donald Duck, but we both know, what we are, so enjoy your summer and I'll see your at the reopening Professor".

Charles reached his new destination on due time. And found his little house to be a pleasant one. He found a beautiful lake garden near the area. He spoked in mind, " It all started here".