Chapter 10: Tears of Happiness

Everyone went to sleep after enjoying a dinner together. Kelvin walking towards the book self of his room. The noticed Charles already slept. He was on the couch, Kelvin brought a blanket and covered him. He went aside the book self. He opened the letter Charles gave him in the evening. It reads:

“My Little Kelvin,

I knew this from the beginning that one day you will ask me questions regarding your life. And I was preparing myself for that moment. And it happened. You asked. I didn’t hesitate and I told you all. I didn’t left a single point. But after knowing all will you stay with me? Or you will go? If you want to go then I wont force you but I love you kelvin my boy. From that little infant to this gentleman. Will you stay with me and Catherine?

Your Prof. Charles”

Kelvin thought for a long time and then he decided. He pov, “My dear Charles, you really make a sacrifice” , next day was Kelvins birthday. Charles was at the kitchen with Luna helping him out. Catherine decorated the house the way she could. It was beautifully decorated by flowers and candles. The program was at evening.

In the evening, Kelvin and others enjoyed the little program. Charles asked, “Beer?” All exclaimed, “A chill one” Kelvin asked, “Hey Charles, I never saw you to cook this, what’s this dish?” Charles said, “Don’t let nick know about it or he will die crying, its Stake with broccoli salad and shrimp fries with garlic seasoned pickle” Catherine said, “Its really too good” “Thanks” Charles replied. After dinner its was time for opening the gifts. Prof. Miller bad sended a beautiful  shirt with a trouser. Prof. Nicholas had sended a leather diary. Catherine gifted him a handsome bag. Luna gifted him privately. Charles gifted him a glorious pen.

Kelvin said, “Thanks to all of you for making my day special. And special thanks to you Charles for giving me my life as my gift” Charles paused staring at him. Kelvin continued, “Truly you are my father and Nick is my mother….” Charles smiles controlling his laugh… “but all I want to stay with you all and lead a magnificent life” Charles got tears. Catherine said, “Hey don’t cry” Charles said "I am not crying its just tears of happiness” then Kelvin and Charles hugged each other tightly. Charles kissed on his forehead. Then Luna and Catherine joined then hugging. It was a wonderful moment for all of them.

                         The End