Chapter 9: My mistress

Charles spend his years in taking care of Kelvin. Before the Vacation started Charles told his story to Catherine. She was astonished by what he told her. She told him, “The mistress must be very lucky who every marry you" Charles said, “Prof. Miller and Nick knows it all but something I want to tell you” Catherine allowed him. Charles said, “To be very honest  when ever you are around me I feel you to be very familiar. I love the time I spend with you”  Catherine asked, “Kelvin’s birthday will come within the vacation why not we spend that time together?” Charles said, “Why not I will plan it, and one thing can you bring Luna with you? That will be very good” “Sure” Catherine agreed.

He wrote few letters to Catherine whom he wanted to propose but didn’t got the courage to say so he wrote letters for informing her. Kelvin was nearly an adult. They were in there vacation house in Cartmel. Kelvin asked sitting on the sofa, “May I ask you something personal if you don’t throw books at me?” , “Ask anything, you are free to ask” Charles replied from the corner of his eyes staring at him. “What type of girl is Luna?” Kelvin asked holding the pillow “Luna?” Charles wondered. He looked at him and asked, “Luna at your class? That girl who teases me?” “Yes” Kelvin replied shortly . “She is nice, pretty and smart, she is good for you I think” then returning at his books Charles asked again, “Why are you asking?” “I thought to propose her on her birthday as you r planning to propose Prof. Blake at her birthday” the moment Kelvin finish Charles threw a book at him and said, “You are turning very naughty now a days” kelvin blocked the book with the pillow, Charles said, “Nice save” then he suggested, “It will be better if both of us propose both of them at your birthday, that’s near too” “that’s a good plan” Kelvin agreed. “So let it happen, I will invite them” Kelvin hugged Charles and said, “ You are the best Charles” Charles smiled and said, “So that’s final, now go to sleep its already late” “Sure” Kelvin smiled and went to sleep.

Charles completed his story and told him, “Please reply the letter tomorrow at night and i hope you got your answer" Kelvin said, “So in this way you got me, its really a beautiful journey” Charles said, “Yes its beautiful” then Catherine and Luna arrived that moment and met them. Luna poked, “Hello Prof may I tease you?” Charles said, “ Hey not now please, lets go home, tomorrow is the program” then they went home.
At his mind Charles spoked, "My mistress, see i love you till this moment i am alive, but i need a companion for my Kelvin, hope you can understand"