✦Chapter⁰¹✦

❀•°❀°•❀

❀•°❀°•❀

A blonde girl was standing all alone, staring at a newly found pet shop. Not sure why she is here though. She already has 5 cats and one doberman and she loves them to death...well at her parent's home.

She lives separately from her parents. They live in another country named Thailand. She is currently living in South Korea for her studies. She studies at Seoul University, taking the course of professional photography.

So she has to live in Seoul all by herself in her big, comfy and empty apartment. Sadly, she couldn't bring her 6L's with her. She thought that she would be able to pass her time in Seoul just by drowning herself in her study and her part-time job.

But she was so wrong.

She couldn't handle being all alone even for a week and talking to herself like a mad woman. Well when you are away from your family and having your only friend in the university going to Australia for freaking 3 months who is not certain when she will return then she considers it a normal reaction of being alone for a long time.

Then why doesn't she make new friends? That's easier to say than done. Lisa has trust issues in making new friends, so she only kept only one friend.

What about having a boyfriend? Oh boy. She doesn't wanna get lovey dovey right now. Getting a boyfriend will give her a lot of extra tensions even though she never had one. She just saw how her female friends were with their boyfriends back in her home country. So she isn't interested in getting into a relationship. For now, she wants to focus on her study.

So the next best option was to get a pet.

And what a good day to buy a pet when this pet shop in front of her is having a discount sale!

So She decided. That's why she is now in front of the pet shop.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned around to see a short brunette woman with sharp cat eyes and a mole under the eye. She immediately recognised her.

It was her neighbour next door, Kim Jennie. She is a fashion major student but sadly not in the same university as her.

"Hello, Lisa," Jennie greeted with her gummy smile.

"Hi, unnie," she greets her back. Lisa looked down. "And hello to you too, kuma." She said as she bent down and pets the brown pomeranian dog who is owned by Jennie. The dog barks back in joy and licks her hand.

Lisa giggled and continued to pat his head.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked curiously.

"I came here to buy a pet since I was feeling lonely. And are you also here to buy one too?" She asked and stood up.

Jennie nodded.

"Yes. Since Kuma is feeling lonely, I decided to get another pomeranian dog. So he will have a buddy at home to play with when I am not home." she said as she picked up her dog as she snuggled him.