✦Chapter⁰⁵✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

The blonde girl was pacing around the minimalist living room with her hands running through her long hair in stress.

"No. No. No. How can this be possible? A human can't turn into an animal. But what I just saw..." She kept mumbling to herself while placing around the room. Her thoughts were getting dissary.

While a pair of brown doe eyes moved left and right, following her every movement while munching on a piece of carrot. He was sitting on the sofa with a small bowl filled with orange pointy vegetables in his hand.

Now he had a blanket wrapped around his naked body which was graciously given by his owner who currently was having a mental breakdown. Thought he didn't wanted to, Lisa threatened him to put it on or else she is not going to give him more carrots.

Her rampaging thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud crunching noise coming from the bunny man. She glared at him.

Feeling her gaze burning hole on him, he looked at her. When he saw her murderous gaze he immediately stopped biting the carrot and lowers his hand down. He gulped down the reminint of the carrot in his mouth harshly.

"Sorry..." He mumbled softly with a pout on his lips.

His bunny ears slightly bents down in awkwardness as he starts to fiddle with the hem of the blanket. He thought he must've done something wrong to upset his owner.

Lisa's anger slowly dissipated looking at the adorable pout on his round face. Her eyes softens. She let out a tired sigh.

"No don't apologize. I should be the one apologizing. I am just- this is just too much to take in." She said as she sits down on the sofa beside him.

His black ears perked up and looked at her with his beautiful eyes.

"I am sorry I didn't wanted you to know about the real me like this and also I didn't mean to eat your snacks without your permission. I just get really hungry at midnight and I didn't wanted to wake you up because you always looked so tired. But the white liquidy thing taste delicious." He started blabbering.

He sounded so considerate and genuine.

"White liqudy thing?...oh, you mean by banana milk?" She was surprised hearing his words.

"Yes, the banana milk! I have never tasted something so delicious like that before."

She stared at him incredulously.

"What are you exactly? And where are you from?" She asked curiously.

He nodded his head excitedly and clasped his hands together like a child, readying himself to tell his story.

"I am a hybrid. Hybrid means a human who can change into their spirit animal which was blessed by our creater. And I came from a another world called Magistica where all of the people are hybrids of different animals." He explained.