✦Chapter¹³✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Thank you so so much, Unnie!" The blonde girl said with huge gratitude as she kept shaking the older woman's hand. Jennie felt like her hands would fall off at any moment if she continues to aggressively thank her.

Jennie had enough of it and snapped.

"That's enough, Lis!"

Jennie quickly snatched her hand back and holds it, caressed it. She glared at the culprit who had done this.

"That's how you thank people? By shaking their limbs like a machine until it breaks?!" Jennie scolds her as she held her poor tortured arm.

What was Lisa thankful for?

Well, Currently she is at Jennie's house so she could borrow some clothes for Jungkook. And luckily this time she didn't have to dress the young man. Jennie's hybrid, Taehyung was helping his friend to choose some clothes for him and will help him wear it.

Lisa gave her a apologetic smile. "Sorry, Unnie. I just got too carried away. You don't know how you have saved me from being embrassed." She said with relieved smile on her face.

"What embrassment?" Jennie asked with a confused raised brow at her.

Lisa pressed her lips into a thin line. "Yeah, you see...I had to help Jungkook wear his clothes and it was a nightmare. I didn't wanted to go through it the second time..." She told her with a quiet voice as if she was afraid that Jungkook will hear her.

Jennie couldn't help but let out a amusing laugh hearing her explanation. Lisa blushed in embrassment.

"Unnie!" The younger shouted.

"Now you know my pain,  Lisa. Tell me how does it feel like to get laughed at your misery." The older wiggled her eyes at her with a mocking smile.

Lisa shoved her face away from her's. Jennie chuckled. It's fun to bully her friend because it's rare to get even chance to do it. Since Lisa would be the one to always tease her.

Lisa squints her eyes and pouts. She was about to give her retribution but was interrupted by the sound of the door creaking.

Both of the girls looked at the direction of the sound. A brown fluffy hair head peaked out from the small slit of the door.

Taehyung looked around and saw his owner was sitting on the tea green colour sofa in the living room with the blonde girl.

He showed his boxy smile and stood infront of the half opened door,  not letting them see what the younger male is wearing.