✦Chapter⁰⁹✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Why does this man have to be so heavy?" Jennie grunts as she drags the unconscious guy's body who now had a blanket covering his naked holiness.

She was pulling his arms while she slid his whole body on the floor. Sweat trickled from her forehead as she wiped away them with the back of her hand.

While doing so, she accidentally let the man's head get hit on the wooden drawer. "Oops." She said but shrugged it off. He was unconscious, so he won't feel the pain anyway, she thought.

Kuma came running towards her.

"Kuma, there you are." She smiled, seeing her dog.

No. Not towards her but the man lying on the floor. Kuma started to lick the man's face happily. But when the dog noticed he wasn't responding to his licking. He barked. He nuzzled his nose on his cheeks as if trying to wake him up.

Jennie frowned at her dog's weirdly friendly behaviour towards a stranger.

"Kuma. What are you doing!?" She asked her dog, bewildered.

The dog barked at his owner and whined as he looked at the person as if trying to convey something.

But Jennie couldn't figure it out what her dog was trying to tell her.

"Kuma, go away. I am busy here." She told the brown pomeranian and shooed him away.

After an hour of dragging and pulling, she finally reached the storeroom, and with much strength and afford, she pulled his upper body and layed it on the wall for support.

She grabbed a rope and tied his hands and legs tightly with it. So he can not escape from here. She is going to question him before calling the police and handing him to them.

After finishing tying the last knot on his feet, she stood up and walked towards the door. She looked back at him.

'For a handsome man like him, he sure is creepy for stalking people. I guess you can never know who is a bad person among us.' She thought, and a sigh escaped from her mouth.

She left the room and locked the door from the outside. So if the man manages to get out of those rope, she will make sure he doesn't get out of this room.

A few minutes had passed when the brown haired man started to move in his uncomfortable position. He groaned when he tried to move his head.

He slowly opens his eyes. He blinks several times as he takes in his surroundings. He was in a very tight and dark room. "Where am I? How did i get here? Wasn't I playing with Kuma?" He mumbled.