✦Chapter⁰⁷✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Ah! Stop moving!"

"No!"

"Jungkook," she warned.

"NO!"

"Listen to me and let me dress you properly or else." Lisa said through her gritted teeth as she glared at the man.

Jungkook gluped and stayed quiet. Lisa again tried to make him wear his pants while closing her eyes.

"Noona, don't touch me there." Jungkook giggles.

"J-just stay still. As you can see I have my eyes closed so it's difficult to help you wear them." Lisa blushed, trying not to think about what she might have touched. She huffs out a sigh as she wipes the sweat building up on her forehead, trying to dress the squirming man.

"But it feels ticklish whenever you touch me. I can't help it." The man whines.

"Just try to be as still as possible." She grabs the pant's waistband and slides it down in front of the man.

"Put your feet inside the pants, and after you are done, I will pull your pants up." She instructed.

Jungkook looked down at her and did what he was told to do. He slips his right foot first and then the left foot.

When Lisa felt the movement of the clothes she was holding stopped, she grips the pants and pulls it all the way up to his waist.

Her hands were frantic, and she slowly opened her eyes to met with a pair of curious looking brown orbs.

"Finally." She breathed out in relief.

Then she realized that she was still holding onto the waistline of his pants and they were standing really close to each other. If seen from another angle, it would look like she was hugging his small waist. Their nose were almost bumping.

Her heart started to beat loudly inside her chest. She quickly ducked her head down and busied herself by buttoning his pants, distracting herself from his gaze.

His eyes didn't leave her even for a second.

Then her eyes fell on the two black bunny ears on top of his head. She needs to hide them.

"We have to hide those long ears of yours."

One of his ears bents down, and the other one stood still in confusion. She looked around her closet to find something that could cover his ears.

"Where is it?" She mumbled as she rummaged through her stuffs and the big bunny man was watching her with curiousity.

"Ha! found it!" She pulls out a black bucket hat from the drawers.

She turned around and raised her hands to put the hat on his head. But Jungkook slightly moves away in fear and sniffs it.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt your ears." She assured. The man looked at her.