✦Chapter⁰³ ✦

• ☆

. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

It has been almost a month since she had brought the bunny from the store. And Kookie has quickly adapted to his new surroundings surprisingly.

But he started to behave a little weird. She would often see him rubbing himself on her and wants a lot of attention. She found out that he likes to nibble on her fingers a lot when he gets hungry.

And whenever she was out of the apartment for her university for too long, the bunny would become anxious and make noises of discomfort.

She thought maybe her pet was a bit clingy and must be taken care of him with extra affection.

He was a fluff ball of little happiness in her life. Now she didn't feel that much lonely like before. After a exhausting time at the university, she would always be exited to go home and see her bunny, who would wait for her patiently. He would hop around her in circles of joy when she was finally home.

She would often talk with her pet. She knew it was silly to talk with a small animal who could not understand or speak.

But somehow she felt like he can understand what she was saying. Whenever she felt sad and lonely thinking about her parents, he would come upto her feet and starts rubbing his small head on her body.

That little action would fill her heart with warmth.

She never felt so happy to have such a adorable and loving pet.

But she felt something was off that she cannot put a finger on it. There was a consistence nagging feeling in the back on her conscious mind.

In these recent days, paranormal activity started to happen in her apartment.

She would often find her snacks selves open with empty snack boxes and sometimes she found the refrigerator wide open with it's contents missing or disoriented. She would feel like someone is staring at her all the time.

And the weird thing was that, at the end of all of these she would find her bunny there, looking at her with his mysterious black orbs.

She would be creeped out by that. But she always tried to shrug it off.

But she wasn't prepared for what was going to happen next...

Lisa had just came back from a another long and excruciating period in her university. It was already afternoon.

She grabs the handle of her front door and inserts the key, unlocking it.

"Kookie, I'm home." She announced with a cheerful yet tired voice as she closed door from inside.

As if on cue, the bunny comes hopping with his small paws and jumps around her in circles of happiness.

Lisa giggles seeing the happy and excited bunny. The bunny stops jumping and rubs himself on her legs.