✦Chapter⁰⁸✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"I-ahh this isn't what you are thinking about Lis..." Jennie stuttered out in an attempt to explain herself.

"Right. What exactly am I thinking about,Unnie?" Lisa croaked an eyebrow at her teasingly.

Jennie blushed in embrassment as she was accusing her of something she hasn't told.

While the boxy smile man with a sculptured face which looked like it was made by the Greek gods themselves, stood there in silent. he looked like he wanted to say something but looking at Jennie he decided not to.

"I-umm..." Then Jennie's eyes fell on the man behind Lisa. She squints her eyes as she inspects him.

The man was sure tall and broad. He was wearing a oversize t-shirt and a pair of casual jeans. He also had a bucket hat over his head which hid the half of his face.

Her cat eyes turned sharp with her newly found confidence and her lips curved upwards into a smirk.

"Now two can play that game"

"I can say the same to you too, Maknae. Who is this big man behind you?" She said with a mischievous smile on her face.

Now it's Lisa's turn to stutter.

"H-Him? He is umm...my-" but before she could come up with anything she was interrupted by the beret man.

"Kookie?! Is that you, little bunny?" The man shrieked in excitement seeing the bunny man.

Jungkook's bunny ears twitches as he heard his voice. He looked up and peaked from the under the bucket hat.

"Tae Tae hyung?" Jungkook said in surprise.

The older man quickly moved forward and shoved Lisa out of the way lightly as he lunges at Jungkook. He ingulfs him in a big bear hug.

Jungkook hugs him back in joy seeing one of his friends as they both finally met eachother in their human forms.

While Lisa was standing there beside Jennie with a dumfounded expression on both of their face as they looked at both of the man in confusion.

"You know him, Tan?" Jennie was the first one to ask breaking their little reunion While pointing at both of them.

They both nodded their head in unison.

"Wait, Tan? You mean your puppy Tan?" Lisa asked with an atonished face.

Jennie nodded at her tiredly.