✦Chapter²⁹✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Rosé had arrived at the blonde's place right on time. And Lisa noticed how she was being awkward around the bunny and Jungkook seemed to have a personal vendetta against the red head. But Lisa chose to think about the matter later.

Jungkook was once again in his bunny form and his tiny head was peaking out from Lisa's side bag as he lazily watched the two girls talking and giggling about something that he didn't understand, not that he was interested.

They soon reached the café and welcomed by a very stressed looking Yoongi talking to a displeased customer. The man seemed to be complaining while clutching his hand.

Lisa frowns, looking at the scene in front of her.

'What is that customer talking about to Mr. Min?' 

She approached him when the customer had left his table. Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes as he rubbed his forehead in stress.

"Hello. Mr. Min." Lisa greeted him with her usual smile.

Yoongi opened his eyes and nodded at her.

"What happened to that person who just left?" She proceeded to ask.

Yoongi's lips thinned and he looked quite hesitant to disclose the matter with her.

"Nothing for you to worry about and get back to work." He dismissed her instantly, his command came out a bit too harshly. Lisa was surprised at his tone but nodded nevertheless.

Lisa went back to the red head, who had already made herself comfortable on one of the empty tables. She rolled her eyes when she found Rosé already tapping on her phone excitedly.

"Wow, you forgot about your friend and already ready to govel down anything." Lisa joked as she nudges her arm.

Rosé giggled, setting down her phone on the table. "Of course not. I was just looking for the best place to sit down and it isn't like you could join me while you will be serving me." She grinned.

Lisa glared at her and placed her arms on her waist. "What a great friend. Anyways since I will be busy with work, you will look after my Kookie again." She said as she looked down at her side where the bunny was peaking through her bag.

Rosé's eyes snapped at the bunny and a terrified look covered her face when Jungkook narrowed his black beads at her as if he was threatening her. She gulped and looked back at Lisa.

Rose looked away and straighten herself. "Umm... Can't you just keep him around you or let someone else babysit him?" She asked, eyes pleading for her friend to say yes.

Lisa shook her head. "No. Who do you think will keep him either than you? Don't be silly and it's not like I am telling you to handle a demon." She dismissed as her reached for the little fluff ball.