✦Chapter²⁰✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Lisa and Rosé had spend a splendid time together, from visiting their favorite restaurant to strolling in the park. They had a lot of catching up to do after not able to see each other for months. After their fun filled hang out, the sun had already set when they took a cab together.

The cab had pulled in front of Lisa's apartment first. The young blonde got out and closed the door of the car.

"Bye, Rosie!" Lisa raised her hand and waved at her.

"Bye, Lis! See you at the uni." Rosé waved back happily through the window as the driver starts the car's engine and drove away, disappearing from her sight.

She lowered her hand down and started strotting towards her house while humming to herself in her happy mood from all the excitement and joy she had with spending time with Chaeyoung.

But a certain black fluff ball with long ears wasn't feeling the same, oh quite the opposite.

Jungkook had been mostly ignored throughout the time by the blonde girl and the boy being the stubborn and also polite bunny that he is, didn't bother to catch her attention. He didn't wanted to spoil her time seeing her enjoying.

'Noona forgot about me...all because of her chipmunk lady friend!'

So now he is sulking with his eyes covered with his black ears in a manner of hiding his feelings. It's a dainty habit of his whenever he gets upset.

Lisa noticed him being so quiet and hiding his face from her view. She felt kinda guilty for not talking to him. She was so caught up with her best friend but she had came up with a brilliant plan to make it up to him.

She took off her shoes and placed them in the shoe rack. She grabbed her hang bang where her bunny was and settled it on top of the kitchen countertop. She gently pulls him out of the bag.

Jungkook was still ignoring her presence and touches when he felt her hands on his tiny body as much as he can. She smiled at his sill act of ignoring her.

She left him there to change her clothes and freshen herself without Jungkook's awareness.

Minutes pass by and the small hybrid was still hiding his face behind his black ears. Until he felt a bit uneasy and empty for some reason as if he couldn't feel his owner's aura or scent near him.

'Strange, I can't smell Nonna's scent...'

Finally he removed his ears from his eyes and his black beads looks around the kitchen area,  not seeing the blonde girl.