¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔¦: 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕

Daishou woke up by the scent of the camelia flower that was being placed on the vase inside the room he was currently in, he stood up and washes his face and left the room, walking to the long hallway to get into the dining room. 'You're awake, perfect timing Mr.Suguru, master Tetsurou is currently having his breakfast, please join him' Exclaimed by the maid that he passed by in the hall way. The aroma of the newly cooked breakfast starts to reach his nostrils as his stomach grumble in hunger, 'Good morning' greeted by Daishou as he covered his mouth and yawn 'Good morning to you too' Greeted back by Tetsurou as his low toned voice vibrate on the omega's ears, hearing that voice felt like he wanted to pathetically whimper in front of the alpha 'Sorry for the trouble yesterday...' Daishou apologies to the alpha which confused him 'You didn't do anything so sit down and eat with me' Tetsurou tapped the chair beside him as Daishou hesitates for a moment but seated down in a second, Tetsurou then patted his head as the alpha's hand go lower to his face and cares his cheeks. He slightly blush by the alpha's warmth, it feels so comfortable

'You can stay here whenever you want' He exclaimed as he goes back on eating, a spark of million emotions gleamed on Daishou's eyes as his heart race so rapidly fast, face flushed red want him to be my alpha, want to be knotted by him. Daishou blushed on his lewd thoughts that he won't even deny on his self and won't let anyone to know about it other than himself. His food was soon prepared and he quickly eat it for him to go back to his work as a Volleyball coach for childrens

{Time-skip didn't mentioned what was Daishou's current work and since he loves volleyball so much I decided to make him a children's coach}

'Uhm... Tetsu-' Daishou stopped his words as soon as he realized that he have called Tetsurou with his nickname from how he called him back then 'What is it?' asked by the confused alpha 'Is it ok to you.... If I completely live with you.. Like I'm not gonna leave this place.' asked by the nervous omega as he felt the alpha's intense stare at him which makes his heart race faster 'As long as You feel safe ill allow it' He answered as he removed his gaze to the omega, and there it is again. That rapid race of his heart is back. He was so confused by his feelings and emotions, he hated seeing this cat looked like bastard yet he felt so safe in his arms, he hate seeing his smug ass face but he flushed so much everytime he looked at him, he can't even look at him directly in the eyes from his racing heart. Oh what had really happened to him.

'Are you going to Daichi's birthday party?' The omega asked the alpha beside him as he placed down his utensil to the plate, 'Yes, I have been friends with Sawamura for so long, Plus I have been gone for years and know nothing new about him' He stood up and kisses the hair of Suguru whose eyes widened in surprise. What was that for!?. He mentally screamed in his head but soon after the scene from the event last night flashes back in his head, regaining all the memories he had done that night, he can clearly remember from how he deeply kissed the alpha and whined between their intertwined lips, breathlessly devouring each others lips. As soon he regain everything from how bad he wants to beg the Alpha to knot him deep, He blushed vorgouisly on those memories, he gaze at the the alpha's musculine back who just left the table for a minute, leaving him behind like nothing happened between them and the alpha even left a kiss on his hair, so why would Tetsurou do that, there are not even dating.

'Oh and get ready, the maids have prepared you a suit for Daichi's birthday. The celebration will happen at 6 at the evening' Tetsurou reminded the omega who just finished his breakfast. 'Ok..' He responded as he hid his flushed face, oh how love do really worked. Daishou stayed "At home" since he have received multiple messages on the different schools from where he works and teaches every children about volleyball, they have told him that the kids will have camping trips and other activities to do for the school so he can't disturb the planned schedules, he groaned in annoyance and disappointment. Tetsurou was out and in his company working and for him who has nothing to do got bored and starts on wandering around of the alpha's house, which the maids didn't even bother to stop him.

For a short time Suguru have memorized the hallways and the directions of the house completely in such a short time, he also have already seen each room of the villa except one. The main room from where the alpha always slept every night, and again since that the alpha wasn't at home, he mindlessly entered the room and goddamn, His nostrils was filled with the scent that he always have inhaled from the alpha's scent glands and in a short time gets addicted to it easily.

'Wah... So many books, and for a single person like him, does he really have to own such a king size bed, even though he sleeps alone' He talk to himself as he sat down on the bed and fuck he felt like the bed almost suck him inside "This is fucking soft!?" He then slump his whole body on the bed and there it is again, the alpha's scent whose wrapped all over the bed sheets, blanket and pillows explodes by the time slump on the bed and travels to his nostril and inhaled it hungrily. He stretch his arms and pulled a pillow and tightly hugged it as he imagined that Tetsurou was warmly embracing him.

'Mm.. I should have share a bed with him last night... This bed is so fluffy and soft' He smiled at himself 'And I know for sure that you've entered my room without my notice and permission?' He flinch by the sudden words of the alpha as the deep voice slowly fades away. 'Oh uh... Tetsurou w-welcome home, I didn't know you'll be back earlier than I thought' Daishou awkwardly smiled and vigorously banging his head in his inner thoughts 'You might have forgotten that we only have 5 hours left to look for a present for Daichi and prepare for his birthday' He responded as he removed the necktie from his suit and fuck, Daishou almost drool after seeing the musculine back of the alpha "Want to touch it" He thought but pulled back to his sense not wanting to embarrassed himself from how he was acting just now. 'Why are you still laying down?, hurry up and get ready, we're running out of time' Tetsurou put a slight venom on his words which irritated the Omega 'K fine, whatever you say Kurooster' Daishou stood up and left the alpha's bedroom still having his mental tantrum over the alpha "Stupid fucking alpha rooster UHG" He thought once again, he then entered the bathroom in "his" bedroom and took a quick bath.

Groom himself and left the room wearing the suit that Tetsurou have gifted him 'I'm done' He knocked on the door and saw the alpha's gelled hair and slight tight dark blue suit and an expensive watch on his wrist, 'Very well then, let's go to the mall and find a good present For Daichi' He said blank expression on his face, ugh. Daishou isn't used on seeing the alpha's face like that, he missed the old alpha who made so many annoying and funny faces. But still he found the alpha's cold expression hot and attractive. They arrived at the mall and starts to wander around looking for a suitable present for the other alpha, And after and hour Daishou decided to buy the watch that he saw, and he was thankful that the watch was cheap but a good looking wrist watch, then there he found the other alpha standing outside the store from where He was, Daishou glance at the bag from what did Tetsurou bought and a bag of perfume with the brand Roja Haute Luxe that worth $3,500 in American money that is equivalent to ¥473,235.00 in Japanese money.

His jaw dropped and only got back to his sense when the Alpha bonk his head. 'Let's go' he said and pulled him to the car.