¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖¦: 𝑯𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅(?) 𝑴𝒆

Daishou is now currently questioning himself if he was still suitable for the title of a dominant omega yet he kept on whimpering when the alpha calls him with such of filthy names or even pet names. Forcing himself to believe that he is still suitable with it, made him quite confident to himself yet was too unsure.

"You must be Daishou?" a girl with a short hair suddenly appeared from behind holding a plate of 3 pieces of sushi with a little amount of Wasabi beside it, "Uh...? Yes- that is me, and you are?" He asked with a shocked yet confused expression "Oh! Yeah- the name's Sawamura Mei, Sawamura Daichi's little sister" she lend out her hand for a shake which Daishou shook with a happy smile. "So~ I kept noticing how you Look at Mr.Tetsurou over there, and for what reason?" Mei's face was plastered with a grin as she playfully look at the omega in front of her "What do you mean?- how I look at the rooster? Also what KIND of stare do I even made when I was looking at him?" He questioned which made Mei's grin dropped as she rolls her eyes "Girl, you look at him like you've been madly in love with a motherfucker for like... dacades but your gaze was also with a tint of irritation? Can't illustrate at all, and also the stare was so soft like you're looking at an abandoned puppy" She explained which made Daishou froze in his seat, He looked at him 'Soft?' impossible! He couldn't even give a soft gaze to his friends but him? Hell no! "That's impossible" He huffs in irritation. "Sheesh, that girl clings to Tetsu-nii like a leach" Mei made a disgust expression as she looked at the direction where Tetsurou was and he quickly gaze his head to that direction, what she was saying was true, there was some random ass girl that kept on clinging onto Tetsurou like some kind of leach.

A vein pop onto his forehead as his eyes twitch in anger? Or irritation, why didn't he like this view? Why didn't he like it when another man or woman cling to the alpha? Why do he feel jealous and mad at the same time whenever this happen? What the actual fuck is really happening to him.

Hours have passed and Daishou found the party getting a little bit boring so he went towards Tetsurou then told him that he would have a little stroll around and will be back in an hour, but before the Omega could even leave, Tetsurou grabbed Daishou's wrist and sprayed his skin with the perfume he use before going to the celebration, now Daishou smelled like a daisy flower perfume and the type of perfume that most of the users are alpha's

Daishou felt so special right now. Being sprayed with the Alpha's perfume felt so warm knowing that someone wanted to secure your safety, a wide smile spread across his face as he left the venue.

Walking around was really fun but it wasn't anymore when someone has to ruin it- just a moment ago he was a having his stroll time when he came across his parents who has a disappointing looks on their faces "Why are you both here?" obvious hatred can be heard in his tone "We have come here to say that, me and your mother have arranged you into a marriage" his father revealed with a strictly seriousness in his voice, Suguru's eyes widen in shock, a force marriage? Fuck no! He gritted his teeth and clench his hands at the same time "YOU CAN'T JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME!" Daishou shouted in anger, "We have the right to do anything because we are your parents!" His father quarrel back as a vein pop on Daishou's forehead "I never see the both of you as my parents once in my fucking life!" he cursed in his father's face as he then received a slap on his face by his mother who then stop in the middle of realization from what have she done "Oh dear- Shou, I'm so-" Daishou backed away from his mother holding his swollen face, silent engulfed their situation as a wind pass by them, as the Alpha's perfume travelled through their nostrils.

"You- Are you with an alpha!?" His father menacingly screamed at him, he was about to shout back when a warm arms embrace his waist "He is with an alpha and that is me Mr.Suguru" Tetsurou coldly glance at the father of the omega "M-mr. Kambe, w-why are you with my child?" Daishou's father stutter as he recognised the young man he have a dealership in business. "Why is your face swollen?" asked by the Alpha towards the Omega, Daishou didn't spoke but instead avoided the alpha's gaze

"I should be the one asking that stupid question of yours. Why are you here?" The tint of anger of the alpha made him release a bitter scented pheromones, Daishou's father felt his throat dry and the pressure of a dominant alpha made it even worse. "A-ah, forgive me... I- I didn't even mean to anger you" Stuttered by the other alpha "For today and the upcoming days or even more, I don't want to see you near Daishou" Venom in his voice was felt, sending shivers on the bones of the omega's parents "I thought the best of you... Auntie" Tetsurou glared at the woman who only avoided his gaze in embarrassment, The alpha then lift the omega, carrying him in a bridal style and walk away from the omega's parents.

Daishou blushed by the sudden action of the alpha "What the hell a-are you doing?" He asked the alpha who had always have a blank expression in his face, Tetsurou didn't respond has still a tint of bitter pheromones in his surrounding, "Calm down, we're good now... I'm not hurt" Daishou hid his face on the alpha's chest and blushed.

Suddenly Tetsurou stopped and Embraced the omega tight making the omega wince in a slight pain "What's- wrong?" Daishou asked with a worried expression "Don't" Tetsurou said which confused Daishou "Don't what?" he asked lowly "Don't leave" Tetsurou finally said, eyes teared up yet his face was still blank like some kind of doll along with his amber dull eyes making Daishou gulp in worry and sadness.

Daishou scooped the Alpha's face and kisses his lips making the eyes of Tetsurou widen in surprise "I'm not gonna leave... ok?" the worry in his face was still there yet the Omega covered it with the love he didn't even realize he is giving towards the alpha; the love that he have always denied for so long was now given an appearance by the one and only Daishou Suguru.

Out of control Tetsurou kissed the Omega once again, it was warm but a minute more have passed their kissed heathen up making Daishou's body burn in sensation "Want it- want him" Daishou's mind turned hazy and his body heathen up more, luckily They are in a near hotel and stay there for the night. "What do you want? What do you want omega?" Tetsurou growled in the ears of Suguru "Want you- want alpha's cock" he responded with the heat in his words
"Good boy" Tetsurou responded but Daishou won't be beaten, he will show this alpha who really is the true dominant one in this situation.

LMAO HII, Another update yes
The next chapter will be a Smut so eat well
It's my first time writing one so all of ya might Cringe, and a change is gonna happen.

Daishou- Dominant > Submissive

Daishou will be a submissive omega for his dominant alpha but he will/can still be a dominant to others.

Cya all in the next chapter mwah