¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏¦: 𝑨𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒏 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕

"And what's the good profit to be claimed within this deal of yours?" Tetsurou narrowed his eyes as he glance his gaze to the pudding head, holding the paper where the deal was written, "Well... its all up to this compromise's result, after all... no one could ever predict the future" Kenma's eyes filled with admiration norrowed, "Oh how I still love your cold attitude" Kenma's thighs rubs and fidgets againts each other without the alpha noticing it, he wants the alpha to be his again, he needed him to be his again... but... he couldn't do the things he needed to do, when that snake is all around "his" alpha, which made his blood boil just by remembering about Daishou's smug face that time he spend the night with Tetsurou at Daichi's birthday.

"I'll think about it, somehow my initiative thoughts are telling me somethings very odd" Tetsurou's deep voice travel down through Kozume's ears to his stomach, "Alpha..." Kozume thought. "Sir?" Raymond, Tetsurou's secretary entered the room with a phone in his hand "What is it?" as always, Tetsurou answered him in a cold, lifeless tone... "Suguru-san is on the other line" as he mentioned the snake like omega, Tetsurou's cold expression turned soft and lightly warm which made a vein pop on Kozume's head "That snake! He have already poisoned my alpha's mind!? I need to get rid of him immediately..." he thought, countless of murder was on the pudding alpha's head, "Give it to me" Tetsurou stretched his arm and put out his palm asking for the phone which Raymond obeyed.

"Hello" Tetsurou's voice vibrated on the other line which made Daishou's face flushed into a beetroot red, "Uhm... Uh- can we go out?" He stuttered making the alpha on the other line raise his eyebrow in confusion "I was just gone for 4 hours, and you became so needy all of the sudden?" There was a slight smile on the alpha's face which shock Raymond, he have never seen his boss smile like that... he never smiled at anyone so lovingly... This only angred the pudding alpha more, of course he too was surprised when the Dominant alpha in front of him smiled for that snake, while for him was only a cold expression and a lifeless frown and look.

"Wha...- NO! No!... can't I just... spend my time with you? It's pretty boring here at home" Daishou fidget, his head was filled with lewd thoughts and ways on how will the alpha break him in bed. Tetsurou chuckled lowly, something inside him flutter when the omega called his lonely home theirs, oh how the alpha thought on creating a family with an omega like Daishou. "Of course, let me just finish my business with a client and I'll go straight and pick you up, do you understand, Omega?" Tetsurou put a satisfied small smile as he waits for the omega's answer "Yes alph- Wait-? Hey!" Daishou screamed at the same time where Tetsurou ended the call, cutting the omega's bantering "Do you have anymore business here? Mr. Kageyama Kozume?" Tetsurou's warm and soft look became cold and lifeless once again and it made Kozume somber, why did Tetsurou give those warm presence to the omega while he receive something like this.

Daishou's 3RD PERSON

What did he just said earlier made him go feral and embarrassed, he just called Tetsurou alpha whose basically unmated to anyone heck not even to his self!? So why the fuck did he said that to him, plus from what Daishou learned back then, unmated Omegas can only call an unmated alphas "alpha" if both individuals are mutual to be or the high possibilities are fated mates.

And by the thought of fated mates made Daishou shoot up and fiercely shake his head, denying his inner omega's thoughts. It's clearly impossible for him and Tetsurou to be the so called fated mates when he is only an Omega that came form a scum full family and him born from a wealthy family with a high success company. "Stop being delusional Suguru, you and him are not meant for each other" He concepted in his head, but the idea of Tetsurou having another omega to his side made his own heart aches, envy poisoned his mind, it's like... someone is bitterly pinching every part of his heart. He was now brushing his hair that grew a little and was getting ready from his and Tetsurou's little date when something came up in his head

-------------------------------

"There's a way for an omega and an alpha know who their fated mates are?" Daishou raised an eyebrow as he look at Atsumu Miya, a fellow omega who sat across him "Yep, there's this fortune teller that only take a few glance on your palm and poof, she's able to determine whose your fated alpha" Atsumu giggled, how does he know? Well... that's the exact same thing he did that's why he is with his Omi-Omi "Are you sure that lady isn't a fraud? Or worse a quack?" Daishou chew his Macha Kitkat as he look at the other omega, "Nope, Many omegas and alphas have visited Madam Veronica countless of times, and all her fortune telling never missed, now look at all those omegas and alphas that came to her. All now successful, found their fated mates and most of all became a happy couple, like me and Omi-Omi" Atsumu chuckled as Daishou throw a pillow at his face "Yeah, Yeah, don't need to brag your happy relationship don't ya"

--------------------------------

"That's it! This thoughts won't stop bothering me if I won't be able to confirm it" Daishou stood up all of the sudden and quickly grab the channel shoulder bag that Tetsurou gifted along with a protection choker that will maintain a random alpha from biting him, this also served as an apology "Suguru-sama? Tetsurou-sama is waiting for you downstairs" A maid informed the omega "Ah! Coming!" Daishou quickly put a tiny tint of lip gloss on his lips and dash downstairs.

As the omega reach the front door, the alpha then slowly glance at Daishou who was bewildered by the omega's beauty "Tetsu, can we... go to this place?" the omega's voice snap him back to reality as he glance at the paper on Daishou's hand.
"Madam Veronica's Fortune Telling? What for?" Tetsurou curiously asked "I'll tell you after, for now I need to confirm something"

---------------------------

Hai hai!! I'M ALIVE ONCE AGAIN FKDJJD
HAVE THIS
/disappears again\