¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎¦: 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌 & 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏

Daishou woke up with his sore body, unable to recall the events last night if he hadn't land his gaze at the other person sleeping beside him, only finding the alpha who escorted him to their fellow captain's birthday. Tetsurou- was peacefully sleeping beside him with multiple scratches in his muscles and back, both side of his shoulder was ripled with bite marks and bruises along with his neck.

At that moment he remembered everything, the lust that the both of them have shared that night, how hungry the both of them devoured each other that night, and how he filthy moan on the Alpha's ears as he begged for him to go deeper, harder and faster. Daishou madly blushed as he slowly recall all the things that the both of them had done but his beating heart soon stopped and he started to panic, he grabbed the hand mirror beside him and took a look against his head and scent glands finding nothing, no bruises, no marks and most of all no claim, he slowly sigh in relief as his gaze softened when he looked at the alpha.

"He... he controlled himself and avoided on marking me... he- he's the first... the first one that respected my decision and did not force me to be claimed" His heart slowly pound, no wonder why his heart beats like crazy whatever this man do, wherever this man go, whether it's beside him or far from him, as long as he can glimpse at the Alpha.

Daishou came back to his sense by the time he heard a groan from the Alpha, he had woken up which surprised the omega "Good morning" Tetsurou greet and the omega didn't expect to hear the alpha's voice to go deeper "Uhn- uh... g-good morning" Daishou blushed and avoided the gaze of the alpha, Tetsurou find Daishou's expression amusing and wants to tease the man more so bad. Yet the madness in him is overtaking his mind, he wants to break this man, breed him, claim him, tease him, knot him deep. Yet he cannot do it for he respects the omega's privacy

"Hungry?" he asked lowly as the other nod in response, as soon as Tetsurou got up, his back was revealed and was filled with scratches that came from him. Daishou blushed at the scenery once again was Tetsurou that rough for the alpha to have such a wounds that came from him.
Daishou just shook his head off and followed the alpha behind only wearing his underwear and the oversized shirt of the alpha, "He's my alpha... my alpha... my own" Daishou suddenly become light headed and the thought of Tetsurou being his alpha made him blushed even more, it looks like his inner omega is taking over him.

"Shou...- Daishou...? Daishou!" Tetsurou shouted making the omega snapped back to reality, "Ah... sorry, did I doze off?" Daishou asked which made the alpha nod in response "I was asking you from what would you like to eat" Tetsurou goes back to the stove and starts heating the Pan, "Pancake..." Kuroo halted from the omega's response, he looked at Daishou and found him fidgeting as the top of his ears were completely red "Cute..." Tetsurou thought. "Alright" Tetsurou exclaimed and started stirring the mixture.

Daishou felt like he has a tail wagging in excitement just by watching the alpha cook and as he wait for his food, the sweet and gluttoning aroma of the pancake brushed to Daishou's nostrils making his stomach moan in hunger. "Mgh..." he groaned "Just wait, I'm not gonna starve you" exclaimed by the alpha. After a minute of waiting he can finally chew a piece of the alpha's cook, after a bite Daishou covered his mouth making the alpha flinch is it bad? , was it terrible? That's what the alpha was thinking not until the other took another bite and another, "Mm~! Its my first time eating a soufflé pancake, agh! It's so fluffy and soft inside the mouth" Daishou exclaimed as he happily eat the soufflé, this remark somehow made the alpha happy, making hims smile which caught the omega's attention. "You!... you smiled!" Daishou jumped out of his seat as he pointed at the alpha's face, making the alpha remove his expression and bringing back his blank face "Awe... you look more good when you're smiling" Daishou explained as he pout returning back to his food and chew another bite

"A child..." that's what was at Tetsurou's head, the alpha was having a good time watch the omega act like a child when a phone call interrupted him.

"Ah... Forgive me for the sudden call Tetsurou-san, but a certain company wanted to have a little deal with ours" the voice of his employer was so shaky, it felt like someone have threatened him to death, 'Wait for me... I'll talk to that someone in person" Tetsurou's voice turned dark, he was clearly in rage of madness which made the omega flinched, "He's mad..." Daishou gulped

"Sorry... I had to leave you" Tetsurou glanced at the omega and apologize at him "I-its okay, plus I don't need your company to keep me entertained" Daishou came back to his cocky and annoying self which made the alpha chuckle, Tetsurou quickly wore his suit back on and walk towards the omega, "What are you doing?" Daishou confusedly asked the alpha who leaned down to the crook of his neck and bit it, leaving a bruise with a thick scent of his, "This will help" Tetsurou commented then left the room, leaving the omega dumbfounded "eh...? EHH!?" Daishou screamed in his head as his hand flew to his neck.

Tetsurou arrived at his company within an hour and found the certain pudding head wearing a suit that really reminds his own perspective, "So... shall we begin?" Kenma grin as he stare at the alpha who clearly showed him that he have no interest with his games, "Get to the point, I don't want to spend any minute with your presence here" Tetsurou said, drinking a glass of brandy "All according to plan, it won't take long for you to be mine again... Tetsu~" the pudding alpha slyly smiled as his eyes darkened remembering the face of Daishou.

Hi, hi yes I'm not dead-
Exam is killing me so-
Leaving this here hehehe