¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔¦: 𝑬𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆

Daishou crawl into the very corner of the room, despite the agonizing pain he can feel, despite the wounds, bruises, and blood within his body, he must find a way to escape this hell hole. The omega attempted to cut the wire that was keeping his hands unable to do anything to the sharp pole behind him. Thankfully, the wire tied in his wrist was cut off. He massage his wrist individually to ease the pain a little.

Daishou then starts searching every corner of the room where he was locked in, hoping that he could find any kind of route he could use to escape from this hell that god had bought upon him. "Fuck..." the omega groaned, the pain within his body is getting worse and worse. He could even guess that one bone in his body have cracked. A cold gust of wind tickled Daishou's left cheek, he gazed his head to the direction where he felt the wind and there was a cellar gate that leads in a forest, but unfortunately it was locked from the outside. "What the... how far did those bastards take me?!" Daishou screamed in his head "But hold on... how come that I could smell a freshly baked black mousse...?" It's true that the surroundings is like a forest but the omega can somehow hear vehicles being maneuvered in to a street or a kind of pathways.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Daishou's POV:

"Could it be...? No, let's not go in that kind of conclusions. I need to confirm it myself, otherwise I might just get lost or worse... get caught once again by those motherfuckers." I mumbled. At the very same moment, it got me wondering from what could be the motives behind this sudden abduction of mine. "No, let's not think about that now. I need to find a way out from this hell." I shook my head as I wander my eyes on the floor. "Please...just a rock or something hard to break the lock." I prayed to every god that could ever exist to give me anything... Any fucking thing that I could use to escape!.

I continued looking around, even in those empty shelfs and drawers on the walls. But nothing, there was not a single thing that I could possibly use to break that lock. Minutes have already passed and I'm slowly losing all the hope I have, all I could do is sat on the cold floor and ponder some plans that I could do if those perverts come back. But before I could finally loose that last remaining hope I have, I noticed the poster in the wall slowly being torn apart, it's image barely could even be seen which somehow was because of the massive exposure in the dripping rain water that's entering the damage roof, which the paper absorb continuously and repeatedly being dried by the cold air coming into that gate.

I reached on to it and completely torn it apart, and there was it, a bolt cutter leaning perfectly to the dugged out wall. I soon heard multiple footsteps coming towards my direction, so I quickly reach for the bolt cutter and ran towards the cellar gate, my hands were shaking in nervousness yet successfully cut the lock and manage to open the gate. Despite the pain I could feel in my body and bruised feet, I immediately run away after unlocking the gate before I could even hear a voice screaming at my direction.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Daishou continously run and run, ignoring the severe pain that continues to increase each big step he take. "Please... anyone... Someone... Please help me!" Tears started streaming down on Daishou's both eyes. He manage to reach the road that he was unfamiliar with alongside the voices he could hear in the distant. It was the kidnappers catching up to him. "Is this how I'll die...?" Daishou chuckled weakly "How cruel of you... Kami-sama(God)..." Daishou's body was slowly giving up, he couldn't take the pain anymore, all he wanted was to rest... all he wanted was-