¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑¦: 𝑶𝒖𝒓... 𝑵𝒆𝒔𝒕?

Suguru has been living with Tetsurou for weeks or so, and being an omega, he is very much aware that his heat is about to come and he hasn't informed this to the alpha. As much as he's very cautious about his heat, he also knew within a day or two- (or so he thought); his heat will come and his pre-heat will only be triggered.

But the first thing that came up to his head is to make a nest, but the problem is... he wasn't even mated and he don't own that much clothing as well to nest with. "Uhg... this is gonna be a problem..." he murmured low "wait a minute!" he silently gasped silently, the alpha whose he currently living with has more than 40 clothing that he could borrow to nest with. He stood up, took his clothes that is on laundry, few stored clothes and washed clothes and quickly marched towards the alpha's room and open the door wide and scattered his clothes to the alpha's bed then dash towards the alpha's wardrobe room then snatch a few or countless of clothes then scattered it with his own.

"Ah~, my very first nest~" Daishou cooed joyfully, he happily rolled over the scattered clothes as he buried his nostrils to the alpha's clothes, slowly enjoying the scent of the tang musky sugar caramel fragrance with daisy along with soft melted caramel scent which he assumed belong to him, when all of the sudden a hot wave flow to his body. "What the-" he flinched when another wave hit him, then another, and another, and another. "Why...- why is it so early?" Daishou's mind was so cloudy that his body tremble in sensation "Fuck..." Daishou cursed, then an alluring scent travel through his nostrils making him crave for more, but thankfully he's still in the right mind and remembered that he was at the rooster's bedroom and the scent he smelled was the same scent he enjoyed earlier and currently made a nest at the alpha's bed. "I hope he won't come home so early" Daishou pleaded to heaven's sake that the alpha won't come home and see him in such state.

------------------------
⚔ HI~⚔
Author-san here~, I'm just gonna share some new information about our precious omega. Daishou's mind goes a little cloudy when he's in heat but he's still able to get it in control and the cloudiness of his mind during heat will worsen when an alpha(Just like Tetsurou) whose much stronger than him got near and smelled his pheromones.

When a dominant omega like Daishou, got exposed to a dominant alpha like Tetsurou, there is a very low possibilities for the alpha to tell the pleading omega that they couldn't have sex, but the omega will take action on their own and lure their soon to be mates with their arousing pheromones, fulfilling the omega's own desire and pleasures but mostly sometimes it'll be hard for the omega to persuade the alpha to leave the room when their heat is occurring.

A dominant omega's heat is very strong that it can put a normal alpha in an early rut.

-------------------------

Daishou staggeringly walk towards the door and locked it, not wanting to be found by the maids and the other helpers in such state. "Fuck..." he curse in his head. He needs something, something inside him, something big, something that will ease the itch of the throbbing muscles of his inside.

-Slight NSFW-

Daishou brings the alpha's shirt to his nostrils and inhaled its scent as he reach down to his pants, releasing his throbbing cock that was releasing bullets of precum and as well with an overflowing slick that it almost cover the clothes of the alpha and when the slick almost taste like a sugar candy that children would love to eat and the scent of it smelled so intoxicating that it'll make an alpha's head wozzy and cloudy.

Daishou hold his own cock trying to please himself by stroking it slowly "Mm..." Daishou whined, chasing the for right friction for him to have his release but its hard, it was so hard to release that he stroked even faster, without an alpha's help surely was really difficult. He needed to cum, he wanted to cum yet so difficult, he started imagining that his hands wasn't his but the alpha's along with the alpha's voice giving him praises such as good boy, pretty, my omega, and many more, he keeps on stroking his cock faster, not caring from how pathetic he sounded, all he wanted is to get a released. The word of Tetsurou calling him my omega keep on looping in his ears and the next thing he heard was that alpha's voice telling him to cum until he have release a web of semen in his hands. He chases for his breath but its still not enough it just made the situation worse when all he can think now was the scent of a tang musky of melted sugar with a fragrance of Daisy, a scent of an alpha, the scent of Tetsurou.

His omega became so giddy when he thought about the alpha snuggling beside him, helping him get rid of the itch, when HE thought about Tetsurou whose scent was so addicting that he can't get enough of it. He whined from how impatient he wants that alpha beside him... he wants the alpha to embrace him, to scent him... he wants the alpha INSIDE of him. This thought only stop when his vision turns black, bringing him into slumber.

________________________

Tetsurou was in a meeting when a phone call interrupted, he picked up his phone and saw his omega mother calling, he stood up and left the room leaving the other company executives inside. "Yes, hello mother?" he asked the other on the phone "Ah! Tetsu my sweet leopard, I'm glad you picked it up, I'm just gonna remind you that me and your father will stay with you for a week due to a business" Haru said, Tetsurou can feel the warm smile of his mother on the other line as well as the rustling sound of clothes being prepared for departure "Ah, alright. Do you want me to prepare the master's bedroom" Tetsurou asked his mother and sigh "Sure do sweetie, we'll see you next week" Haru smooch his phone and bid goodbye. Raymond was eavesdropping to the conversation and came to realization "Wait... master's bedroom? Does president mean the bedroom he's sleeping in wasn't the master's bedroom itself!?" Raymond thought, he have seen the whole Kambe Manor but he haven't explored it much but sure is hell Tetsurou's room is enough to become a masters bedroom "Ahem Sir? The meeting?" Raymond interrupted "Ah yes of course" Tetsurou then walk back inside the meeting room, mind focused on the omega whose left at his home, thinking about Suguru creating something that sure enough will aroused him, he sat back down as well as the presentation continued. Little do Tetsurou know that there would be a little surprise that's waiting inside his bedroom and on his bed itself wrapped with his belongings and scent.

-------------------------------------------

"Yes... this is it... this is the perfect plan" Kenma's chuckled maniacly, holding a full list of plans that contains all the dangerous things to get rid of the snake eyes omega who did nothing but cling into "his" alpha. "Just fucking wait Daishou... you'll be out of my way... OUT OF MY WAY AND I CAN HAVE HIM BACK" Kenma laughed like a crazy man who escaped the mental prison, thankfully his dearest mates weren't at home where they could see, even hear his psychotic action.

Mwah😘

B

ye💃🏻🗿