¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒¦: 彼を返す

"Yes?" Tetsurou raised his head as he gaze to Raymond who entered his office "Tetsurou-san" said by Raymond "What's the problem to bother me at this busy hour?" Tetsurou placed down the finished promotional papers as he continuing on scribbling on the other papers that was needed to be done, avoiding eye contact with his right hand "Someone wished to have a conversation with you..."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Daishou woke up from the alpha's bed and it seems that the amber eyed male didn't went home last night, he stretched his arms then exercised his body as he yawn his sleepiness off him, then soon leave the alpha's room. "Oh! Mr. Suguru, you're finally awake" Said by Ema as she noticed the walking silhouette of the omega in the hallway "Finally awake?" Daishou asked, seemingly confused by Emma's words, "Uhm... yes?" Ema replied, whose as well puzzled with the sudden question of the omega in front of her "Hold on... how long have I been sleeping?" asked by the green haired male "uh... actually, you have slept for... um... 5 days straight, All of us thought you were already dead. If it wasn't for master Tetsurou, we wouldn't be able to know that you were experiencing your monthly heat and fall unconscious out of exhaustion" Ema explained, Daishou's eyes widened in surprise "I- I have been asleep for how many what now?" Daishou thought. "Did that guy touched me or something?" another question flew to Ema

『Man's asking if he was touched, already forgetting he got fucked by the rooster💀』

"Ah... about that its quite the opposite, rather than Master, it was you who touched him... well, to the point you started whining and begged him to stay, do all alpha scent that addicting to get an omega so clingy? " Ema chuckled remembering that hilarious scene.

Daishou blushed in pure embarrassment, covering his face with both of his palms. sure that the alpha's scent was so salivating and smells so good he didn't even meant to embarrass himself that much "Did I... did I do something more embarrassing than whining at him in front of so many villa helpers?" asked by the omega whose words were quite muffled due to his palms covering his whole face "Haha. No, no, you didn't do anything more embarrassing than that, all you did was tucked his sleeve cuffs tightly, sniff his scent that was lingering through the air, then started whining at him when the master was about to reach the door and leave cause he wanted you to have some space. Which made you whine more and soon started begging him to stay, which everyone find it cute haha, master couldn't refuse since his omega needed him" Ema smiled as she interpret everything from the beginning of the events of the night where Daishou's heat happened. "You said I didn't do anything further than embarrassing myself" Daishou dramatically sniffles in shame.

"Eh? Was that still embarrassing?" Ema questioned as Daishou groaned, representing as an answer to the maid "Are you heading somewhere Mr. Suguru?" Asked by Ema as she finished dusting the hallway bookshelves "Ah, yes. I'm actually heading to your master's previous Highschool, I received a call from the current coach of Nekoma high that they'll be needing a trainer that specializes an outside hitter position" Daishou explained happily, after all, it's been 5 weeks since he got to hold a ball and play the sport he loves the most "But why you? I mean, weren't there other outside hitter from other previous teams you know?" Ema caress her face like a worried or confused mother who will lean to the wall "Oh, of course they asked but unfortunately, everyone of them have gotten so busy with work or either their mates, and their pups, plus I don't have anything to do, so why not give it a try" Who would have thought that the only way to get the sulking Omega happy again was for him to play volleyball when morning and night their Master was not around the Manor.