¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕¦: 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

An hour later they arrived at the site where Daichi's birthday celebration was gonna be held, many people were there along with the relatives and friends that is new to Tetsurou's Presfective and yes he know none of them except the volleyball friends he played with.
'Hmm..' Tetsurou hummed as he wander his eyes around the venue which irritated the omega since Tetsurou has kept on humming and irritates his hearing 'Ok' Daishou finally snap and glared at the alpha 'Stop fucking humming, it irritates me' He spat out and Tetsurou looked at him unamused 'Then sit far away, it looks like you wanted to lose your escort?' Tetsurou retort-threatened the omega who flushed in embarrassment and look away with his cheeks tinted pink 'That's what I thought' he gazed away as he looked at his phone and Starts on typing something.

"Your lucky that you're my escort, if not I might have murdered you minutes ago, you fucking rooster'' he bit his inner cheeks as he steal a glare gaze at the alpha once again whose expression was blank as always that he can't help but blush at it. 'Anyways, are you planning on looking for a mate?' Daishou tapped the table as his cheeks was resting on his right hand that was formed in a fist, eyes locked on the alpha's expression. 'I'm not in the mood to be in a relationship' Tetsurou put an obvious venom on his words as he slowly glance at the omega who gulp his saliva in nervousness, 'Gee, no need to be mad but why do you even hate being in a relationship anyway?' Daishou put a curious face as he play at the alpha's fingers, 'That is none of your business, snake' slight smug smile was seen in his face that angered Suguru's nerve 'You're being a bitch you know that?' he annoyedly commented at him that made Tetsurou chuckle low which made him blush "Fuck that was cute" he thought 'I know it very well, darling' Tetsurou leaned down and peck on his nose, Daishou then pushed his face away and his face was madly red, 'What was that for!?' Red tinted cheeks was seen and it seems that the alpha was satisfied by the expression that the omega made. Tetsurou then leaned down to Daishou's ears 'I found it cute that's all' he muttered making his voice more low and deep and now Daishou's ears are colored red and at that point Suguru felt like whimpering not caring about from what place they were just for the alpha to hear his pathetic and helpless whimpers.

'Ah! Tetsurou, you came' Oikawa hugged the male who got playfully shoved away by the alpha 'Don't cling onto me, You alpha will get jealous' He gazed at Iwaizumi who glared at him 'No I won't' He reasoned 'Alright, what do you want now?' He Questioned the other captains who sat with them 'Nothing, but anyways what are your gifts for Sawamura? I bought a 2 pairs of Vintage Sunglasses' Terushima exclaimed as he gaze to the others.

{Author is lazy so}
Terushima- Vintage Sunglasses
Oikawa- Cross-body bag
Bokuto- Red wine
Wakatoshi- H&M Jacket
Kita- Nike rubber Shoes
Futakuchi- Earpods/Airpods
Moniwa- 3-in-1 charging stand

'So what's your gift for Daichi, Suguru?' asked by Oikawa whose now devouring half of the cupcake 'Oh just a wristwatch' He responded as he sip on the water and was also eating a cupcake 'What about you Tetsurou?' Moniwa asked the alpha who have been eating dark chocolate cupcake 'Oh, just a perfume' He answered out of curiosity Bokuto asked his best friend from what brand of perfume he bought. 'Roja Haute Luxe' he said, everyone hummed as answer except one which is Oikawa Tooru who choked while munching on the food. Terushima then handed the glass of water to Oikawa who drank it immediately 'Slow down, you should have munch it slowly' scolded by Kita who was silence by the other captain omega 'Tetsurou are you fucking serious, like the real Roja Haute Luxe? Like for real???' Obvious surprise was on his face, Tetsurou just looked at him and answered yes.

'Why are you panicking anyway Kawa? It's just a perfume' Futakuchi plucked out one grape and ate it 'Bitch! A perfume that is worth $3,500 which is equivalent to ¥473,235.00 here in Japan' with that statement the other captains except Oikawa, Tetsurou and Daishou started choking on the food, water and even the air.

'Tetsurou, you ain't gifting a royal family member' Wakatoshi make a worried expression at his fellow alpha whose now drinking his pocket wine. 'Psh.. Its not that expensive' he retorted but before the others could even start complaining the celebrant arrive and the event and fun games started.

'Being a flexer is really your nature huh rooster' Daishou gave his iconic smug face to the alpha who just glared at him for a moment then place an angry smile at his face 'It seems like you really wanted to loose your escort privilege' he threatened-smile at the omega who gulped 'Don't threaten me' Daishou looked a him pissed. "If you don't want to be threatened then.." Tetsurou then leaned to Daishou's ears and nibble-Whisper at it 'Or do you want me to fuck you to oblivion, that the only thing you can think is screaming my name and being filled by my cock and seed, filling you up to brim' Daishou shut his eyes closed as he silently whimpered that the only one can hear him was the alpha that was in front of him, face flushed as the lewd thought of him being fucked dumb by the alpha's cock as Tetsurou breed him good.

'Whimpering near me, proves your lewdness and revealing the truth from how you looked at me' Tetsurou bit the ear of the omega whose face flushed more red and reached his ears. 'F-fuck off idiot' he pushed the alpha away feeling his arms and knees weakened. 'For now let's hope that you won't seduce me next, because you'll know how bad it'll affect your addiction' Tetsurou's eyes almost like glowing gold as Daishou got lost by the alpha's sharp gaze and stares. 'T-the fuck are you talking about' Daishou stuttered as he stared at the alpha's eyes and he seems to have a difficulty to remove his eyes off the other. 'I'm not that dumb to not notice how you cling to my scent glands just for you to selfishly devour my pheromones' the alpha reach for the omega's fingers and started to suck and licked at it getting unnoticed by the others. 'Did you really think I didn't hear you moan my name as you jerk off the night and how needy you were the same night you devoured my lips?' Daishou's face was fully painted red from how Tetsurou illustrate the events the time his heat once again attacked.
'for now.. I'm gonna stop here but I'm Gonna talk to you again after this celebration' he teasingly liked his lips as he left the omega flushed red as his heart beats crazy.