Kidnapped. [1/?]

Have a part of my drawing that I drew for 11 hrs instead of writing this chapter. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It'll be alright, honey. We'll find them.." Said a white haired man with un-matched golden eyes. His hands were a bit shaky however he looked very defined for a man who just had his two youngest kids kidnapped. 

"WHAT, THE, F*CK, DO YOU MEAN 'IT'LL BE ALRIGHT'?" Said a ragging women with blue jelly fish like hair. She was breaking almost anything in her way and pacing around the room. "Um.." The man thought.

"Sigh.." The men then walked to the women. He kissed the un-suspecting women, this brought the women out from her rage and in the process calming her down. 

"Mn.." The man moaned. After she had calmed down she had put all attention in to kissing the fuck out of the man that was now red from ear to ear. She made sure to explore every part of the mans mouth and wrapping his tongue in a tongue twister with hers. 

"ah.. st-.." The kiss was deepening making the man out of breath. She pushed the man on the table ready to fuck the shit out of him. The man couldn't help but be turned on from the kiss and the boobs that were pressed against his chest. 

[A/N: Omg, wtf. Omg, omg, im crying, im blushing, im red. Wtf, why was this so embarrassing to write. fghyuijuhghyuio] 

The man grabbed the women's jelly fish type hair with determination in his teary eyes. By pulling a bit on the hairs the wife awoke from her horny. The man knew how sensitive his wife's hair was as they had been together for years, he normally wouldn't hurt her but today was needed. 

"The kids.." The man said while whipping the spit that had come out while they were kissing. He was red and teary eyed by now. His wife was a beast when it came to the bed. 

"Right, sorry..." The women said as she placed a kiss on the mans head. She felt bad for losing control of her emotions, it was very un-noble like. 

*BANG* 

"Master! The life force of the children has been found-.." The butler rushed in to inform his masters of the good news but came across the sight of blushing man with tears at the corner of his eyes and unkempt clothes. While the women looking very calm and collected unless you looked close, there was a slight blush on her cheeks. 

'I know they're like hyper-horny but can they keep it in their pants for like, I don't know, some event like a precious holy treasure that is a child has been kidnapped, for say?' The butler thought getting pissed. 

[A/N: The author while thinking of writing this chapter: "I want this to be dark, like, show the the panic and seriousness of the situation." Author while writing this chapter: "Lmao, porn."]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With Noah~

There were beautiful purple eyes that were brightening the way in a forest with endless trees and darkness. The beautiful eyes which looked like they held the worlds secret looked as dangerous as any big secrets. They held rage yet distant from the world. He was there yet his mind had separated from the world. 

Anything came in his way was cut down without moments wait. Animals, wild beasts, trees, anything and everything was cut down. There was no mercy to the poor inhabitant of the forest from the angelic demon. He was far too gone to care for anything. 

He sprinted towards a mountain, the mountain was huge and held a dangerous aura keeping people away from it. With just one glance anyone would be able to tell that it was a dangerous place with many frighting creatures. 

That did not faze the man as all he was looking at was a castle in the clouds above the mountain of terror. The only thing in his eyes was that one castle and nothing else. The things around him were just an obstacle he needed to cut down to reach there. This would be an awesome yet dangerous mission for a hero to rescue his darling princess. 

Noah was no hero nor a human, however. He was an all powerful entity that a shitty third rate world could not stop. He was a ragging angle. Ready to spill blood and only blood in his journey. 

[A/N: What'd I say about Noah being a edgy Sasuke 2.0.] 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

With Neo and Lily~

"You fucking bitch." Neo said glaring at Lily. "Ha?! Bitch say that again, my hands may be tied but I can still bite it you death." Lily said kicking Neo. 

"And whose fault is it that our hands are tied?!" Neo shouted kicking her back. "Well, you should have stopped me! Its you whose gonna be the one dying!" Lily shouted kicking him back. 

"That's not my job! You shouldn't have gotten close in the first place!" Neo shouted back. kicking her back again. "Well, why'd you fucking follow me, huh?! Fucking stalker bitch-ass!" Lily shouted kicking him back once again. 

""You dumb fuck!"" They both shouted hitting each other with their head. 

""Ow! ow! ow!"" They both said as they fell on their back. The head bump was too painful for the two. 

"So, how do we get out?" Lily asked calming down. "I don't know, maybe bite the rope since you like biting so much." Neo said. Lily had a huge pissed of sign on her head. "I really will bite you to death." Lily re-marked. 

"Sure, sure, whatever you say grandma." Neo said while standing up on his feet. Lily was too surprised too make a re-mark. "Oh yeah, we have legs.." Lily felt as if the answer to whole world was answered to her. 

"Dumbass." Neo said as he examined his surroundings. They were in a fancy room, way too fancy for someone who was kidnapping. The bed where they were tied up on before was soft and had soft white curtains around it. The bed contained many teddy bears and toys. 

The room similar to the bed had many cushions and toys lying around the floor. The floors had a beautiful white paint on it. There were huge windows on the walls that were high enough that Lily and Neo couldn't reach. The windows had a beautiful view of the sky. There was a cold breeze coming from the window making the curtains sway and giving the room a heavenly appearance. 

The room looked like it was specifically made for a child to live in. Neo shivered. He thought that some pervert had kidnapped them in this universe instead of a sadistic murder. 'Ew..' 

By the time his observations were done Lily had gotten on her feet. She was now analysing their surrounding while Neo was looking for a way out. 

[A/N: I fucking love their dynamic lol. Please never change. 

Spoiler warning:

I'll be so sed when Lily will turn into an official villain and I wont be able to write their interactions.] 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

With Noah~

Noah was now atop the mountain. He stared at the castle in the clouds with a dissociated look. He was guilty for letting Neo get kidnapped by the owner of the castle. He could have stopped it, he could've done something but because of his own selfishness he couldn't be there when it happened. 

However, now he was sure that he had started to care for the little bundle of lazy bones. And he could no longer ran away from this. Therefore, he would save Neo even if it coasted him his life. 

*SWISH*

Beautiful feathers which glittered with in the sunlight swayed with the wind, flying everywhere. four beautiful pairs of white wings which glittered in the light sprouted from the back of Noah. They were magnificent, they were holy and held an aura of holiness making every-living or dead thing to be stuck in awe. 

Every little feather had beautiful patterns differentiating them from normal feathers. The feathers which were swaying with the wind slowly started to fade away as they touched the ground. 

The wings on Noah's back flapped slowly, getting faster each second. Without notice Noah sprinted in the sky towards the castle. The ground had been broken down to pieces making a huge part of the mountain to fall down and cause earthquakes and avalanches around the area. 

"I'm coming.." Noah whispered to himself and he made his towards the castle with god-like-speed. 

+++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Gotta love cliffhangers. Anyways, better be excited for the next chapters, there's gonna be allot of the plot being revealed in it.

Also, comment, I like reading them. 

P.S. Make sure to be careful on who you decide to hate or you'll have your heart broken ;D.