Sleep-over [4/?] [25]

Sorry for the long wait yalls, anyways, enjoy! I think my writing has gotten better, yee.

--------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The majestic flowers mixed with roses, daffodils, daisies and more rare flowers such as the black bat flowers were decorating a beautifully crafted garden. Dimmed under the blanket of darkness but it still could not hide its beauty which the moon encouraged with its borrowed light.

Neo stared at his garden, this sight was not new to him yet it always caught him in a trance. Whether it be night or day, it still shone brightly, never having a day where it wouldn't be given the title of G0ds garden.

"Sometimes I forget how beautiful nature can be," He nodded, waiting for a confirmation from Noah or, at least a comeback from the boy-who-never-stops-insulting-him.

Yet, nothing came. There was no sound, just silence and Neos breathing that accompanied the dark garden.

"N-Noah?" He asked, no one answered.

"Noah?" He repeated, looking around him to notice that only he, himself was there. No signs of Noah, he was all alone in an otherwise beautiful garden at night.

"This is not- Funny." He said, appearing a bit annoyed. He narrowed his eyes as he examined every corner of the garden, trying to find the boy.

*Shuffle*

"Hah, there you are." He said surely as he eyed a nearby bush. He didn't expect it to be anything dangerous since it was a duke's mansion- maybe he should take his previous kidnapping to have more examples.

Picking up a stick he neared the bush, not noticing that the bush was in a more deserted part of the garden, near a forested area. A place darker than the garden itself as it was hidden from the moon beneath the roof of trees.

"Noah?" He questioned, poking his stick on the bush in order to annoy whatever was inside out.

"Huh??" He said out loud. A beautiful azure rose was extended from the bush, despite the dim atmosphere the rose was shining as bright as the moon itself making the dark garden slightly brighter.

The rose was not something that the garden was growing, it was a foreign flower that should have not been there. The duke may have had a bunch of blue roses since it was quite a common color in their family, they never shone like glow sticks.

"Noa-!" Neo was about to continue only to stop in between, the hand holding on to the divine rose was not of Noah's, it was smooth unlike Noah's which were ruff. They were deadly pale, almost see-through. A hand similar to his, someone who had to never work a day in his life.

Sadly, he would lose that smooth and soft texture with all the work Noah was making his rich-treasured-kids-ass do.

Dropping the stick, he backed away. Deciding to act like he saw nothing and run until he gets back and tell the adults or something- or, at least that was his plan.

Turning around, his soul left his body as the color in his face left. He was stuck in his position as the holder of the rose was right in front him holding out the rose to his face.

"When-" He was about to question the fast traveling of the person. Only to have the rose shoved in his face- very disrespectfully.

Looking closely, the intruder looked similar to his age- at least looked. But the kid was no one Neo had known, he didn't remember any of the kids that were staying at the mansion who had similar features to the boy in front of him.

"A stray?" He wondered out-loud. Despite saying that, he knew that no stray could get in. This was the duke's house for crying out loud. And which stray would decide to start flirting with him with rare looking roses?

"Pfft." The kid laughed, he had beautiful milky white lashes and a similar to Neo's hair color, his being slightly lighter and more snowier with all the fluffy curls in them. And beautiful purplish-blue eyes that looked similar to the sky.

There were small white dots in his eyes which looked similar to the snow falling in the endless sky. And soft rosy cheeks which held a darker just red below his eyes.

His clothes looked almost foreign, expensive looking. They held a certain charm making one wonder if they were crafted from cutting down the cloud itself. Along with light blue strips that looked like they held the ocean in them.

His sleeves were long, almost as long as his own shirt with the end of the sleeves looking like a brightly lit night sky with stars. His wore similar white pants to his shirt that puffed at the ends and Japanese-like sandals.

They boy could only bring one thought- a question maybe, in Neo.

"Mothers secret love child?" He, once again, said allowed. Facepalming himself at the stupidity of his mouth that couldn't even keep a thought inside.

"Haha, maybe." The boy teased as he held his hands behind his back, his eyes holding a childish playfulness.

"Who are you?" Neo just decided to ask, the boy was not harming him so it was worth the shot- and it didn't look like he could run away with the crazy speed of the boy.

"Who am I, hm~?" The boy wondered, doing a little twirl in his place. His eyes filled with amusement.

Neo was getting annoyed, he found another reason on why he hated kids. He wasn't here to play games, he was getting bored. What is he supposed to answer? Tell the boy his unknown identity? What is he? An amnesiac?

"I'll leave that to your imagination, nii-san~!" He said. Doing a big jump back and disappearing into the night sky leaving a lone Neo alone under the moonlight.

"..." Wtf? Neo wondered. "Oh my god, it's almost like he just didn't tell his identity in the last word." He continued, making exaggerated facial expressions.

"Neo?" A voice said as they placed a hand on Neos shoulder, it sounded similar to Noah's.

"AHH! Fucker!" Neo screamed, cursing at Noah as he hit Noah's stomach- out of reflex of course.

"What was that for?" Noah asked, brushing off the hit like it was a baby's tap.

"For scaring me. Oh, and, there's some weird kid claiming to be my brother, or something." Neo said, rubbing his hand that he used to hit Noah, it became a darker red and yes- it hurt.

"Oh.. Huh? Wait what?" Noah said, confused. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Lmao, me be throwing random characters with no explanation.