Kidnapping [4-1/4]

Dead. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Neo felt something soft. It was a warm feeling similar to when he was just born into this world. He snuggled closer into the soft thing. 

"Ehehe.." He heard a soft chuckle from above him. His head suddenly ruffled, the hands that rubbed his head were warm and were careful not to hurt but only comfort the boy. 

Neo rubbed his eyes to clear vision to see the person and similar to when he had been born, a beautiful women's face graced his vision. The golden light from the sun seemed to dancing for the women as it lightened the image of the women almost blinding Neo. 

Suddenly he was kissed on  the forehead. "Are you alright, my love?" The women asked. Which garnered her the groggy reply of Neo. 

"Mm.." 

Neo snuggled deeper into his mothers stomach and slipped back into dream land. The mother just laughed at that as she played with the fluffy hair of her two, now traumatised kids. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile with Noah~ 

"I'm going to kill the brat." Noah declared as he kicked a rock. 

He was extremely bored, it had already been three days since the whole incident and the little bitches had been asleep for three whole days only sometimes waking up to eat from time to time. 

'What about me?!' He shouted in his head. 'Did they seriously forget their saviour?!' He thought as he kicked another rock far. 

He was angry, Neo had completely forgotten about Noah and was enjoying himself. Noah couldn't do anything in the mansion because their were guards monitoring and controlling everything he did. 

He could technically just kill them all but then he would lose his chance at getting close to Neo as a human. He had never cursed higher for not having mind manipulation magic than right now. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 days later~ 

Neo and Lily were finally comfortable enough that the duke allowed the two to talk. Noah was thankful, he would have really killed someone if he had to stay even more days in isolation. 

"Did he save you?" The duke asked his kids. And, just like they had practised, the kids answered yes. 

"Sigh.." The duke sighed in relief. 

Lily stared at Neo, once again asking if this okay through her eyes. Neo stared back at her which answered her question. Usually Lily wouldn't have lied to her father like that and just everyone everything. However, since Noah had also saved her and her brother seemed to trust the man she let it go. 

Despite that, she still wondered why the fuck they wouldn't just tell the adults about this. Wouldn't it be better if more and powerful knew about it?? She still went along with it, though. Lily had guessed that her brother must have had a plan. 

The clueless Neo who was too startled to think and just went ahead with what Noah said. "????"

The dumb Noah who was only thinking of how he could spend as much time as he could with Neo, normally. "????????????????"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Noah was now finally allowed to hang around Lily and Noah, he was ever so grateful. Being in confinement didn't bring him any good memories. 

The duke was still on alert and had people watching over his every move ready to attack if he showed any, any hostility. This annoyed Noah to no end. It reminded him of the days he was inside a lab being treated like a monster, these memories weren't very happy ones and neither did they bring him any joy.

However, for Neo, he shall endure it. He wasn't no pussy that would abandon the one he loved just because of some measly dark past. 

The plan of just telling everything which would have solved these problems. "?????????"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Man, I thought it would be fine hearing a 'i miss them playlist.' but then cried 1 minute in. Wow. Lol. 

Anyways, Sorry for the abrupt and quick ending of the kidnapping ARC, I kinda lost motivation for this ARC and wanted to move on to the next. 

Also, yes, I was making fun of the plot my young self same up with writing this lol. But, I kept it inside and decided to make it comedy✨.