part 8

Annette ^^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ah, good morning my child." The mother said with shining eyes. 

"Neoo! My lovely sonn~" The father spoke as he hurried to Neo and started nuzzling him. 

Lanai was glaring daggers at her father. She wanted to be one to hug Neo first but that childish man had gotten to Neo first. 'Well, I guess its fine, at least I still have Lily.' She thought as she nuzzled Lily's head. Lily wanted to kill someone. 

Both Neo and Lily stared at each other and came to an immediate understanding. They may hate each other but they were still twins and were suffering similar fates. 

""W-wahhh.."" They cried in together. The father and daughter pair flinched. They had fucked up and the aura of the duchess was enough to explain that.

The duchess picked both the crying children up and started patting their backs to stop them from crying. She left the the doting father and daughter pair to cry. 

Neo and Lily stuck out their tongues to the father and daughter pair increasing their suffering. 

"Father, I think they stuck their tongue at us.." Said Lanai. 
"T-T" Cried the poor father. 

"Ahem." A voice interrupted their family atmosphere. "Speak." The duke demanded while looking at the man who dared to interrupt their family bonding. 

"If I may be so bold to speak, may I bring my daughter along our journey?" The knight asked as he bowed to show respect. 

"I do not mind, you may do so as you please. However, Sir Joseph, I didn't know you had a daughter?" The duke guessed that the butler was not doing his job well if he had not even heard that a guard escorting them would have information he did know off. He decided to not take the carriage. 

~Bop~

A head popped from behind the knights legs. 'A demon child at that..' The duke narrowed his eyes. The child looked at everyone's faces, studying each and everyone. 

She was beautiful, she had skin as pale as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as dark as ravens. If that wasn't enough, her eyes, they were like rubies, mesmerising. Like a red moon on a dark night, her beauty was rare, unique and one of a kind.

Demons were an unknown race, they preferred to stay in their own territories and not mingle with other races problems. Therefore, seeing a demon in another country than their own was a rare sight, many would look twice. 

"Hello dear." The duchess started as did the others followed suit, greeting the demon young-ling. 

The duke left to talk with the duchess leaving the kids alone to talk to each other. 

Lily and Neo, like always, started bickering. Leaving Lanai and the demon child alone to talk to each other. 

"Uh, my name is L-lanai, whats yours?-" Lanai asked the girl, she forgot etiquette she had been learning in front of the girl and said it informally which embarrassed her. 

"O-oh, my names Annette, Lady." Annette answered. She looked very calm and bad-ass. 

Lanai was in love. To her, Annette looked like some G0d. Annette had a face that screamed to leave her alone. She looked cold yet delicate, still, there existed an aura of danger daring you to try anything. To Lanai, she looked very cool and bad-ass. 

Lanai, if she wasn't already red, got redder. Annette did indeed notice this.

'O.M.G, its an angel. Ahhhhhh, how can you be adorable. I need answers, how. how. how. x_x' Annette was freaking out inside her mind. Yet she looked completely calm and cold from the outside. 

While Annette was freaking out Lanai had already entered her dreamland. She was excluding flowers from nowhere. Her expression was of bliss and she had slight blush on her cheeks. Annette just had a heart attack. She looked away to avoid showing Lanai her blushing face. 

Seeing this however, Lanai thought she had done something wrong causing her to aura to become dark. Like father like daughter. 

Seeing this Annette panicked and thought she had done something wrong. Their misunderstandings continued cause them to be in their own little world. 

Neo and Lily watched in disgust. 'Ew, love.' They thought in unison. While the adults laughed at it.

~bush ruffling noises~ 

Lily heard the bush moving, she tried going closer to see what it was. Neo, seeing her got curios too. They were still in the vision of the adult so Neo thought that it would be fine. 

They got closer to it, "What that?" Neo asked Lily as they looked at the bush together. "Do I look like a dictionary, dumb-ass." Lily said back. "I was just asking, bitch" Neo said while rolling his eyes. 

~swish~

Before the two could react something grabbed their shows and snatched them inside the bush. The servants started to panic and started shouting for the kids. Yet, they could not find any trail or sign of the children. They were gone in a matter of seconds causing the duke houshold to go into panic. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Hope you enjoyed. Imma start making the new chapters from now on. Be sure to comment, kay? I like reading them.