prt 4 [Re-edited]

Whats up, cute people. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It had been 8 months since Neo has transported to the game. His live was truly filled with trauma, the suffering he had Spencerian was too much. Being a baby with a working brain was hard. And neither could he stay awake for too long. 

Neo was, like any other person, lazy. He had put off learning how to walk because it was tiring. Only ever bothering when his parents were there and encouraging him too. However, all that changes today, yes, Neo, our lazy babeh, has finally decided, indeed, i know, its amazing. He shall learn to walk.

He grabbed the corner of the crib. 'New month new me' He thought. He fell. He got up. He grabbed the corner of the crib and stood up once more. 'New second new me' he thought. He did not fall. He had achieved in life. 

Time skip brought to you by imagine dragging these nuts across your face. HA, gottem.

Neo was walking around with his tiny legs. He got hit by a book, he fell. It was the devil 2.0, Lily. "Hus ha fu ods hukng u, ha" she blabbered. "ha ta fuc?" Neo answered. throwing it back at her. They went on another fight with books, again. The adults were worried silly because the books could have seriously injured them. But did they care? No.

"My babiessss...." I voice of agony came. It was affectionate, and dragged out. 'disgusting' they thought. It was their father. The father is question was teary eyed making exaggerated faces checking for any injuries on them. He was happy there were none except some small bruises. Still, however, he nagged them to be more careful. 

'I am 1, father. I do not understand speech, father' Neo thought, his father was truly dumb. 

Suddenly they were both hugged very, very tightly. They swore they saw the grim reaper for a second. This was the second time the both of them saw death. The duke was terrifying, indeed. 

Neo and Lily were resting in their crib as they saw their father being chock-hold'ed by their mother. A ever more terrifying monster than their father.

They decided to put on a show, they acted scared of their father. Garnering some glares for the father. 

"Eh- eh- eh- but-" the father wheeled, he was blamed. He did nothing wrong, truly, he was just worried. That was when his wife kissed his forehead. He looked up at her like she was an angel. "I knew you'd believe me-" He said as if he was graced by a savoir but before he could finish she was hit on the head where he was kissed by the same person who left the kiss. He once again cried. life was un-fair. 

Suddenly his head received a pat from his beautiful lover. "Be a good boy and don't try to squeeze them too hard, okay? Their still kids." She said softy. The man nodded profusely. Why wouldn't he agree? He was a good boi. She gave him more pats. "Good boy." She said sweetly as she dragged the love stricken husband of hers out of the room.

Time skip to ~In the middle of the night~

Neo just woke up, he had a nightmare he was being crushed by a giant puppy, terrifying. 

[ You are all alone. ]

'HOLY SHIT. Jesus! Omg, dude, wtf, not cool.' Neo shouted, it came out as a cry and gibberish though. Neo was embarrassed that he go scared by his own thoughts, he shall never remember this. hopefully.

[ I'm real. ]

'Trauma really does mess you up, huh.' He thought. He prayed for his mental health. 

[ Eliminating subject.. 1.. 2.. ]

"I am sorry." He spoke, it came out as gibberish.

[ Thank you for your patience. I am a system sent by G0d to help you on your journey. You can speak to me through your mind, your voice is annoying. ]

'Oh, yeah, I forgot about that...' How could he forgot about that??? 'Anyways, ahem. Where are you?'

[ I am not in a physical form, right now. However, if you so wish, I can transform into any form you like. ]

'Hm, so do you already have a physical form?' Neo thought. 

[ Eliminating subject.. Reason : He was being a clever bitch.. 1.. ]
'I am sorry." He spoke. No one answered.

'Um, so, can you like.. transform into a.. stuff toy?' He thought. It would be less suspicious/

[... ]

[ tch, If that is what you wish. ]

'Did you just tch at me-'

[ whatever could you mean? ]

'You little- i clearly heard it!'

[ Oh my, are you finely losing it, master? after going through death and being treated as a baby.. I can understand, must have been hard. I can see why you lost it. *Sob* ]

'Hey!- Stop- that doesn't suit your voice, at alll!! heyy- No! Im not losing it- shut upp!'

[ Master, I didn't know you would judge me just by my voice...*sob* Master is so mean.. and its just my first day.. *sob* ]

'Just shut up. And let me sleeppppp...' Neo was cursing G0d and the shitty system. He did not need this in his life. He was already a suffering babeh. 

[ sleep well master ]

'I heard you snicker you little bitch...'

[ Master to blame me of such a crime how could you think I'd do something like that... ]

'fuck me, I'm killing myself first thing tomorrow. that's it, fuck this shit i'm out.'

'Ha, this dumb idiot. This is fun, might stay here for awhile. Never knew bullying kids could be so fun.' The system thought. 

They slept soundly. Completely unaware of the sounds of a grown mans screams that could scare you for life if heard. It came from the duke and duchesses room. Wasn't the room noise proof?-

A/N: I am sleep depriveddd and hiding from my mu while writing this. but dw, I'm high. 

Anyway this is the systems human appearance.

Name: [Locked]

Age: [ascended] 

Sexuality: Why do you wanna know? 🤨

Family: [Locked]

Status: [Locked] | [Homo] |

Likes: [locked] | [teasing Neo] | [bullying Neo] 

Dislikes: [locked] | [ Doing his job ]

Personality: Yandere, that is all. Cold most times unless hes bullying someone. Edge lord sasukeeeeeeeeee. 

About/background: [???]

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-