Training [16]

8D is like now my new pet-peeve. 

P.S. I still have no clue what pet peeve means. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Raise the goddamn sword, weakling." Noah hissed at the boy struggling to swing the sword. "What're you? Some kind of delicate princess who's always in her castle huh??" Noah once again hissed making the struggling Neo annoyed. 

"First of all, I'm no princess. Second of all, No shit! I'm always on my bed, dip shit!" Neo yelled as he clumsily swing'ed the sword at Noah. His intention were to kill but he was a failure. 

"Get better, noob." Noah said as he flicked Neo's forehead hard enough for him to fall down and scream bloody murder. "Ow! Ow! Ow! I'm a noble goddammit.." Neo tried to use an excuse to get out. 

"Oh my, I didn't know my delicate master that was being carried like a sack when he was being kidnapped had such a beautiful pride, my oh my, I should increase the training as a form of respect." Noah said in sarcasm. 

"I'm sorry." Neo said, bowing his head to the ground. "That's what I thought, pussy." Noah said making Neo annoyed. "Now get up, we have to respect your noble pride, after all." Noah said with a smile making Neo regret everything. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Clash*

Neo raised his sword jumping along in the sky with the sword and marching towards Noah to hit from the air. Noah deflected the attack with just once move of lifting his sword to the sky resulting in Neo falling back. 

*Clash*

Neo got up from the ground and started sprinting towards Noah trying to hut from Noah's left side this time. He marched forward with clear indication he would hit from the left as his sword was pointed at the left side of Noah. 

Noah deflected it with just one move which was to lower it to his left side at the last moment, once again causing Neo to fall back. 

*Clash*

Neo got up and ran towards Noah once again jumping in the air with his sword above his head aiming to hit Noah's head. However, the moment Noah raised his sword to deflect, Neo changed his stance and aimed for Noah's left side, this only worked to momentarily confuse Noah but he despite that, he was still able to deflect it.

Once again throwing Neo back, but he didn't give up and advanced again. 

*Clash*

It had been awhile since they started their training, Neo, a complete noob, was finally able to lift a sword and hit Noah again and again. However, he was constantly deflected by Noah standing still no matter how many times he hit, in the end only he was getting tired as Noah stared bored deflecting any attack he made. 

*Skirttt*

Neo's sword was thrown away with just one movement from Noah. The only sword that remained was Noah's sword which was on a panting Neo's neck.

"Ha." Noah said as hit the wooden sword on Neo's making the boy fall to the ground. "You're.. hah.. monster." Neo said breathing heavenly. "Sure, sweat-heart, whatever you say. We all know, you just suck." He said as retrieved Neo's sword and put them back in their places. 

"Well, it was still pretty good for your first day." He said trying to lift the boys spirits however, all he got in response was a middle finger point at him by Neo. 

".." Noah got pissed, "You're walking back on foot before the sun sets." The sun was already in the process of setting. "Can I not?" Neo asked annoyed. "Oh, I didn't know you're noble pride was so small that you couldn't even do this simple task." 

Neo threw dirt from the ground at Noah. "Bitch." Neo said which Noah just ignored as he disappeared into the forest ominously. 

".." Neo sighed, he was left all alone and if he didn't want people to worry he'd have to walk back. Therefore, he tried to get up and walk back home clumsily. 

Every step hurt, he was just in a child's body after all. He swore his feet felt like they were being ripped with every step he took, every 5 steps he took he would fall down getting more injured. 

'Wasn't the training enough?!!' He thought between his walks. He was seriously cursing the demonic bastard that left him to this, however, a part of him wanted to show the bastard what he was capable off. 

The sun was setting lower every second and Neo's steps were getting closer every second. Using this to spite Noah was a really good motivating factor. 

His body was getting numb with every step he took but he carried on and he was getting closer and closer to his goal. He kept falling every 2-3 steps making him more injured but he would carry on, all to spite the demonic bitch.

"Hah.. hah.." Neo said as he neared the front door of the mansion. He was all tattered, rips on his clothes, scratched up skin, bruises and bleeding from different parts off his body was present making the workers inside panic. 

"Hah.. I did.. fucking.. hah.. bastar..-" Neo said as he smirked in victory, he would definitely use this to spite Noah. But before he could do much he fell to the ground passing out making the people around him worry and start panicking more so than before. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:I only have 1 hour to write these stories everyday so the pace at which i update will slow down a bit, it will still be constant but yeee. Praise me, I'm such a good author, yesyesyes, lol. 

Anyways, how was the fighting scenes??? Send some feedback, it been awhile since i wrote em'. 

P.S. Be ready for some surprises, since this is the last ARC before the academy ARC where they will meet the male leads lol. I've put allot of surprises to make it entertaining since for the next two ARC's it'll be more focused on the slice of life aspect then the, y'know, plot. Hope you \enjoy and remember to comment. I get sad when I don't see them since their so fun to read.