Sleep-Over [2/?] [23]

I now have a new favourite character which you will meet very, very soon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All the kids were sitting in circle in a room together, specifically. the crown prince, Leona, The scarlet haired girl, Lanai, the blond that opened her eyes, Elias, Louise, the timid boy, Noah and Neo.

"Horror stories?" Asked Elias excitedly, he looked allot braver than he had been the whole day. He must really love horror stories, thought everyone.

"Yes!" Leona answered excitedly. Followed by agreements from the other kids, "I'll start!" Elias once again said, he looked so excited that no one wanted to interfere.

"Ahem, so..

A rich couple were talking and enjoying each others company in an infamous park for its view at night. Suddenly however, a magic ball which they were using for soft music to make their night more romantic started alerting the two of an escaped infamous killer. The person on the other hand warned that anyone who sees a person with a hook for an arm should run and alert the authorities.

The girl is frightened by the news and tries to convince her lover to head back for the night. Her lover, at first disagreed and tries hard to convince her to stay, but eventually, they both head back.

When they arrive near her lovers house, she lets her lover leave with a few good bye kisses. She watches as her lover heads towards her mansions door, contact with her lover being safe. She tries to close the car door but it won't close. She freezes as she sees a hook suspending from the door. "

Everyone had chills, the scarlet haired girl and the timid boy were hugging each other as they were shaking. The blond girl just sweated with no smile, Lily's heart was slightly racing. Lanai looked traumatised. Louse looked like he had heard the story every night, still horrified nonetheless.

"Oh no! is she alright?" Leona asked, looking very concerned.

"..."

"..Yes." Answered Elias after a small period of silence. Leona looked happy after knowing the girl was alright. 

"Anyone else want to go next?" Elias asked eyeing the scared bunch. "H-how about we do something?" Louise said, earning many nods from the bunch, Elias was too good at telling scary stories. 

"Oh, how about 'Bloody Mary'?" Elias asked excitedly. "Sure!" Answered Leona. ".." The other just cursed, they didn't have any choice, did they? 

And just like that, Neo, Noah, Louise, Leona and Elias were in a giant bathroom, alone. They had not given them any light, just pushed them in the bathroom and locked them until they finished the chant. 

They all stood in front of the mirror, Leona looking very excited to make a new friend. Elias too, looked very excited, albeit for different reasons. Neo looked done with life, Noah amused. Louise looked like he went through this every night. 

"""""Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary.""""" They all said in unison three times, waiting for something to happen.

".." Nothing happened. Neo had a sigh of relief, Louise still looked dead. Leona and the prince looking very disappointed. 

*Crack*

The heard the sounds of a mirror cracking, Neo's soul had left his body. Noah looked on guard. Louise looked deader, Elias and Leona just becoming happier. Until Leona had a worried look, "Did anyone get hurt?" He asked.

"Nope." "I'm fine." "Don't worry." Were the answers he received making him happy again. 

They waited, waited for anything to happen. Yet, nothing came after the mirror cracking. And therefore. they decided to head out. 

"What happened?!" A scarlet haired girl asked, she looked terrified despite not being one of the ones who had entered. 

"Oh, the mirror broke. Nothing big." Answered Elias. The scarlet's life flashed before her eyes.