Sleep-over [3/?] [24]

Listen to the goddamn music while reading, i command you. 🔫

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-a-a-are y-y-you s-sure?" Asked Rose, holding onto Lanai for dear life. "Y-y-yeah?" Asked Conny, also holding onto Lanai for dear life. 

"Probably!" Answered Lanai bravely.

"That doesn't help.." Cried Conny. 

*Tak*

The door closed leaving them alone in a dark room where there was no light other than the gems in the bath tub. 

Rose and Conny cried. Lily was shaking while holding onto Liliana. The only brave one being Lanai who neared the mirror. 

"You're too slow, Ana!" Lanai said to the two scaredy cats that didn't even come near the mirror. 

"Sigh.." Liliana, also known as Ana, neared the mirror with Lily in toe. 

"Remember, all at the same time." Lanai commanded earning "okay.." "yes, ma'am." "K." in return. 

"""""Bloody Marry""""" They repeated three times and waited. 

"..." 

"Sigh.." Conny and Rose sighed in relief, nothing happened. 

"Sad." Lanai said, dejected that nothing happened in their turn. The others just glared at her, scared out of their wits. 'Why did G0D decide to give them all the bravery?' they questioned. 

Soon, Conny and Rose were dropped much to their dismay, "Wanna hold hands?" Suggested Rose. "Please." Answered Conny. 

"Huh? Were your nails always this long?" Conny asked confused. "I was about to ask the same.." Rose said. 

""""........."" Silence followed.

""""AAAAAAHH!"""" They all except Lanai screamed running out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! how long were the nails?" Asked Elias with sparkling eyes, "No.. more.. please.. no more.." Begged Rose and Conny, clearly traumatised. 

"I think that's enough.." Said Liliana, trying to save the two traumatised beans. "Oh.. Okay.." Said Elias, finally noticing that he was stressing the two out. 

"Sorry.." He said as he stretched out his hand to Conny. "I-its fine!" Answered Conny with a slight blush. 

'Oh fuck..' thought Lily and Neo. Neo looked at Lily in Pity, she did die by Conny's hand after all, who said Eli wouldn't fall for her this time? 'You fucker!' Lily cursed Neo in her mind. 

Of course, it wouldn't just end with a curse, she walked near him, making sure to step on his foot as she pretended to fall. 

"Serves you right." She whispered. "Fuck you, fucking bitch.." Neo whispered back, shaking from the pain, yet he didn't show it on his face as he let out a world-shattering smile.

"Oh! thank you brother!" She said, holding onto Neo's hand very tightly, almost crushing it. "Don't call me a bitch, cunt."

"Ahahaha, no problem." He said, smiling. "Bark all you want, bitch." He whispered holding her hand in a very tight hold. 

"Aha.ha.ha" Repeated Lily. 

"You guys are really close, huh." Louise said. "Indeed, ahaha." Answered both of them as they tried to crush the others hand. 

"Are you guys playing a game? I wanna play too!" Said Leona seeing them, making Lily and Neo to stop instantly. 

"No, I was just helping her." Neo smiled. "Since she doesn't even know how to walk." He whispered at Lily, making Lily snort. "Yeah, like the servant you are." She whispered back, smiling like an angel. 

"Oh, okay!" Said Leona, disappointed that there was no game. 

"How about we explore?" Suggested Elias. 

"Elias, oh, my dear brother, Elias. Please. You're going to kill me." Said Louise with a low voice that only a few heard.