7●

They all entered together in a famous restaurant. The young generation of Khan family has decided to eat dinner out today because Saim and Maroof forced everyone or we can make it better by saying they want to have some fun like before.

It has been two years since all of the cousins had eaten in a restaurant. It's mostly because of the Zaef. But after his marriage to Maha, he seems to change to all of them. He frequently visits Khan villa, he eats with them and today he even accepts to go out, not that he also said to pay the bill because he didn't give any treat of his marriage.

"Mughlai or Chinese?" Naba asked reading the menu.

The majority said Mughlai but only Zifaal and Maha want to eat Chinese. They're crazy for spicy Chinese.

"Chinese order nhi hoga." He declares without looking up from his phone screen.

Nobody said anything further and placed their order except Maha.

"Order Karo." He said bending a little to his left side where his wife is sitting.

"Mujhey nhi khana, kuch bhi." She slowly speaks playing with a fork from her plate. She's only audible to him.

He didn't say anything to her and ordered her Italian food and for himself, he order her favorite Chicken Curry.

Everybody noticed this and they are totally in awe.

She eats without showing any tantrum and he sighs in gratitude.

They talked, laugh and enjoy. She became normal after a few minutes. They had fun.

+++

"Chorey mujhey." She yelled jerking his arm.

"Maha din ba din badtameezi badhtey jaari hai tumhari, behave yourself." He speaks loudly, calming himself. What's on earth he has done that his wife is treating him so badly?

"Kyunki badtameez hun mei." Tears start flowing down from her cheeks.

He took a few steps till he reached the bed and sat on it. He pulled her again and make her sit on his lap.

"Ssshh! Yeh batao hua kya hai? Abb kya kiya mainey." He said pulling her towards himself and gently wiping her tears.

"Jaakey naba appi se puchey." She speaks bitterly trying to free herself.

"Naba se kyun, biwi tum ho meri." Though he doesn't like to talk about his ex it's now or never. He has to end this today. Once and for all. He needs to know what's running inside her tiny brain for the past two weeks.

"Agr mei biwi hun tou apney phr meri pasand ka khana mangwane se kyun mana Kia?" She demands an answer.

"Bewaqoof ladki tumhari tou pasand ka mangawa tha. BBQ cheese pizza and alfredo cheese Pasta.

"Pasand hai lekin mujhey Chinese zada pasand hai." She enunciates.

"Jhoot mat bolo. Tum, Zifaal, Maroof and Saim din bhar bus khatey rehte hou. Koi aisa item nhi hai jo tum log nhi khatey." He chuckled lightly.

"tum phr insecure hori hou woh bhi bilawajah, mujhey pata hai spicey khaney kay baad tumharey pet mei jalan hojati hai." He said keeping her other hand on his shoulder. He knew if let anyone order Chinese, she could've eaten.

She looked at him surprised. Did he really notice it? Did he remember this tiny detail about her?

"Aap merey saath khush nhi hai." She looked heartbroken.

Cupping her cheeks he said "Abb yeh kisney bola?" He sounds aghast.

"Mujhey pata hai, after break up ,you shifted here, you changed totally and also visit us rarely. So, I thought you were sad but now I believe you still haven't moved on." She looked at him with puppy eyes, but love is filled.

He sight, he wasn't ready for this conversation "It wasn't because of my break up. I had moved on but it's because of comparison. They compare me with others including my elder brother. They compare my earnings too. So, I avoid coming there. It is so uncomfortable and pressurized." He loses his hold on her waist. She sat beside him.

After a pause he continued"...its hard Maha, starting everything from scratch. Building up this takes effort. I'm not complaining but sometimes....." He looks so vulnerable. She clearly remembers the comment their relative passed on him, specially phuppo. They made him feel so low and alone.

"Things have changed with me and inside me. I didn't expect you to move on so quickly from your past but..... I felt love Maha. By you. I felt like someone is there, for me. To understand me. To listen to me. To make me understand things. To take care of me. To fight with me. You made me feel different. Things that I never felt me Naba. Tumharey saath reh kay mei apni saari thakan bhool jata hun." He opens his heart and transparent himself in front of her. There's nothing she doesn't know about him now.

She slowly crawled back onto his lap and hold him by his nap. She snuggled her face in the crook of his neck and inhale deeply. His arms also wrap around her torso. Silence is consumed in the atmosphere but a comfortable one.

"Zaef!" She called him with love and he hmmm in response.

"I love you." She expresses herself nuzzling her nose on his neck.

"Mujhey pata hai." He replied. He also loved her when, where, and how. He doesn't have an answer to it. His trip to another town, helps him to clear his head and made him aware of his feelings for her.

He'll express her too but not today. Now, all he wants is to hold her, talk to her, listen to all her lame talk which he knows not going to make sense but who cares. She's innocent and pure heart and beyond everything she loves him. His money and appearance don't matter to him. She accepts the real him. His black spot doesn't matter to her. She loves the Zaef. And he made a promise to himself he'll keep her as his precious treasure and cherish her all his life.

+++

With this, I marked the end of Kalon. It has been more than a month since I started and I didn't expect this much appreciation towards Kalon. I'm overwhelmed thanks to y'all of. Much♥️.

🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️