2◎

Soothing sounds of laughter, hooting, and teasing are heard when Hussain Usmani and Hassan Usmani enter the house.

All the cousins get together to celebrate Aliza's second birthday. Shayan Usmani got married three years ago to Zoya. That little child wrapped everyone around her finger including Shahzaib too.

Yesterday Nabila also landed. She lives abroad but frequently visits her parents.

Zoya came with Aliza holding her hand. She dressed up her daughter in a baby pink color frock and shoes.

"Idhar lao, ussey." Shabeena chirped happily, who's sitting along with her devranis' Siddiqa and Zareena.

Zoya took her there and the old lady hold her up in her lap, kissing her soft cheeks.

"MashaAllah kitni pyaari lagri hai, meri poti." She praised.

"Mei batari hun,Bilal agr apni khairiyat chahre hou tou mera samosa wapas Karo." Aakifah screams at the top of her lungs.

The trio of old ladies turns in the direction of the voice.

"Bhabhi yeh Shahzaib kab aayega?" Siddiqa asked Shabeena. "Warna teeno pura ghr sar pey uthaye rakhenge."

"Pata nahi Siddiqa. Ghr nhi hotel bolo, kab aata hai kab jata hai yeh ladka mujhe khud nhi pata hota." Shabeena exclaimed sadly.

"Bilal mere dou hazaar bhi return Karney hai tumko." Uroosa also barked from the kitchen.

"Chai ban gayi uroosa." Zareena asked giving her warning.

"Shayan aur Shahzaib Bhai dono saath mei aaney wale hai ammi. Abhi thodey waqt pehle hi baat hui thi meri." Zoya enunciates looking in the living room. Clad in a mustard color frock that has pink color work on it, her dupatta is of silk material, she's running behind her elder brother for a samosa. She didn't notice when her dupatta slip down from her head to the floor.

"Assalamualaikum!" A loud dominating voice roared making them halt.

Shahzaib stood tall and handsome in casual clothes. His hands are in his jeans pocket.

Aakifah's hand instantly goes towards her head to cover but the dupatta wasn't there. Panicky she turned to search and found it near the sofa. Without looking up she walked to take it and cover her hand instantly.

"Ammi! Chai bhijwa dey." Saying that he walked out of his room. He didn't say a word. Neither to him nor to her. They exhale the breath, they were holding.

"Aakifah jao, Chai banai hai uroosa ney, ussey dey kay aao." Shabeena ordered.

Unwillingly Aakifah took the cup of tea and slowly stepped onto the till on the second floor of the house.

She knocked on the door and he instantly approved her. She entered inside and he was combing his hair standing only in his track in front of the dressing table.

"Bade jaldi naha liye" she thought to herself.

"Bhai...Chai" She timidly muttered and turned back to go. She turned the knob but it didn't open.

"Yeh khul kyun nhi raha?" Said she.

"You've to type a password to open it." He replied standing behind her.

"Tou kholey issey ... mujhe jana hai." Being alone with him in his bedroom, just the thought scared her.

He turns her around making her gulp inaudibly. "Tum ney bra kyun nhi pehna hua hai?" He didn't falter a bit and shamelessly asked eyeing her breast. Her eyes grew wider at his blunt conviction.

She adjust her dupatta and tried to turn back." Darwaza kholey..mujhe abbu bula rahey hai." She stammered.

"Mujhe tou koi awaz nhi aayi." He's enjoying her condition. Her nervous figure satisfied him somewhere.

"I asked you something." He spoke in his dominating aura. He palmed her right breast and very gently stroked the nipple over her cloth.

"Kuch puch raha hun tumsey, neeche bina duppate kyun thi tum?" He questioned.

"Sab mehram... they." She fought back stammering.

"Mehram ko shape nhi dikhana hota hai." He shot back squeezing it hard.

"Ahh" she gasped and jerk his hand.

He again palmed her breast and plastered his body to hers. "Mei bhi tou mehram hi hun..." He enunciate sniffing her hair. Breathing heavily he pushed his lower body to her and a moan escape her lips, feeling his manhood. He's aroused hard. Her face is literally in between his hard-built chest. His expensive Louis Vuitton cologne driving her crazy.

"Jao...agr mai abb aisi halat mei kabhi dikhi tum, dus feet neeche dafna dunga." He pressured on each word.

She has captivated him with her beauty and innocence. He's stuck in that bog. He doesn't want anyone to see her like that or in any inappropriate way. He doesn't want it but somehow he ends up forcing and dominating her.

+++

How was it?

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️