7◎

Long pike trees and fat oak trunks passed by as the car moved under the celestial night sky. Sitting in the Audi Q7, he hastens on the continuous gigantic road to reach his destination, his home asap. Life seems to be going on track after their conversation with ups and downs. His little wife still has complained to him, he had been off from his duty for so long that now his work required his sleepless days and nights to cover the loss.

Passing the threshold he looked around but found none "Ammi! Ammi! Aakifah!!" He shouts their name. Taking out the phone from his black Lenin kurta side pocket, he dialed his mother's number, which he found switched off.

"Saim! Saim! He called his house caretaker and dialed his wife's number, her phone is ringing but she doesn't answer.

"Jee Sahab!" He gulped looking at his angry form.

"Sab log kha gaye hai." He roared scarring the man with his gruff voice and intimidating aura.

"Jee! Woh sab samundar kinarey gaye hai." He replied looking down.

"Accha! Chai banwao mei aaraha hun waise kab gaye hai yeh log." He pondered a bit and he gave his order. When Saim refers "Sab" he understood, all three families have gone together.

"Shaam mei 5 or 6 kay beech." He has spoken what he has been asked.

Nodding his head he went up to his room to freshen up. It's Friday evening and he came early only to spend some quality time with his dear wife. He still remembers how shy his wife was the next morning after their conversation. He still teases her for kissing and asking without hesitation for intimacy.

He came down after changing into his fresh and comfy clothes and ask him to bring him a cup of tea. He sipped slowly scrolling his phone and checking his emails. It's already passed nine none of them at home and it's pissing off him.

"Arey, beta Aaj jaldi aagaye." His mother looked at him as soon she passed the entrance. Followed by his father who's holding his granddaughter Aliza and Zoya and then Aakifah. Looking at him from behind Zoya she frightened. Dividing his attention he looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Abbu mei Aliza ka dress change kardun, rait lagi hogi." He nodded in response and gave her Aliza. " Hum bhi change kar kay aate hai." His father said referring to his wife, sand is clearly visible on their clothes, especially their legs.

She stood all alone with him in the hallway. Eyeing her appearance from head to head, his palm turned into a fist clenching his jaw. Without uttering a word he walks to their room.

She tails behind him "Sh-ah-zaib" she shutter.

Her simple baby pink color cotton dress is glue to her body like a second skin, showing her every curve. Adding to that her brown inner garments are also visible to everyone, though she tried to cover up with a dupatta.

"Mujhe uroosa appi ne dhakka ..." She starts explaining.

"Go changed." He yelled.

"...aur phone ko aag laga dou, kya zaroorat hai rakhne ki jab receive hi nhi karna hai." He enunciates angrily.

She hurriedly went to change her dress, to avoid his further rebuking. She quickly came out and checked her phone three missed call and message on WhatsApp asking her where about. She plugged the charger into the socket and kept her phone charging but not before turning off the do not disturb mode.

She found her hot head husband on the balcony taking a puff from his cigarette and sitting on the cushion rocking chair, his legs crossed on the table in front of him. She took slow stepped towards him and sat on his lap slowly. His hands instantly wrap around her waist to hold her from falling while she circled her hands around his nap.

She looked at him intensely, observing his features, thick eyebrows, long and curled lashes, high and straight dorsum with a perfect nose, and thin lips.

"Mujhe apse kabhi kabhi bht jalan hoti hai, itni acchi eyelashes hai, Mashallah!" She said tracing his eyelids with her finger pad.

"Asal mei ladko ki acchi hoti hai, long and curled aur meri dekhe itni buri hai" she blabbered.

"Ladko ki?" He pointed to only two words.

"Hmmm.. meme mei zadatar tou aese hi likha hota aur phr aapp ki bhi tou aisi hi hai." She explained.

"Itna faltu time nhi hai meme padhne kay liye..."

"....lekin cigrate kay liye hai." She interrupts making him shut. Taking his cigarette from his fingers she threw it. He shot her glares but doesn't say a word. She kept her legs crossed on the arm of the chair and ran her delicate fingers through his luscious hair, he inhaled deeply and snuggled her bosom.  She cares his cheek with the other hand and massages his head."Thak Gaye hai." She questioned and he hummed in response.

"Uthey andar chale aapp sorahe hai." She politely said looking at his tired form. She has changed. Her perspective about him has changed and that screamed in volumes in her behavior. He's taking things slow in their relationship, wanting to give her all space and make her understand that once things started there'd be no going back.

She changed him too. Initially, he was against the idea of him getting married to someone so young to him. He ignored her as a wife but slowly and steadily she makes her place in his heart and dwells inside it, taking him out of the darkness and boredom of his life. Office to home and vice versa but what he used to do at home, work, work, and work.

He's sensible. She's sensitive. He's mature, so She behaves childishly. Twelve years gap is a lot and somewhere he's insecure about it too and that day she hit that nerve. He was scared what if she liked someone else, who was younger than him? But with the experience of his age and freshen touch of her youth, they'll pass it together.

"Roz shikayat karti thi kay mei time nhi dera hun aur aaj bolri hou Sojao." He said pulling her to himself, laying on the bed.

"You're with me and that's enough. Aapp thakey hue hai, aapki sehat meri liye zada maney rakhti hai." Looking in his eyes, she spoke so lovingly and he smiled, the smile that reached his eyes.

"Thakan dur kardo phr." He said playing with her earrings. She instantly looked down feeling his heated gaze on her.

"You're shy." He said smirking.

"You're Shytan." Her reply changed his countenance and she burst out laughing.

He turned them on the bed making her lay beneath him. He looked at her shy smiling form he smiled too. He dips his head and grazes her collarbone with his nose.

"I want you." He speaks huskily in between.

"Take me!" these two words were enough to make him lose his control, which was on the edge of breaking. He dives into the ecstatic desire to quench his longing thirst for years, to forget the world, only he, only she, only them.

+++

How was it?

Mujhey khud nhi pata mainey kya bakwas likha hai🙇🏼‍♀️ Semester 2 start hogaya hai mera btw I passed the Semester 1 with A+.

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️