35

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Okay, I have to go to school." you crouched down and stroked your still unnamed kitten's head.

"But who's gonna watch you?" you questioned, putting your index finger and thumb up to your chin as you thought.

You smirked and rushed to the edge of your room, grabbing your bag that still had space in it. You then walked back to the fluff ball and held her in your arms, looking at her, then back at the bag continuously.

You gently attempted to put her into the bag and it successfully worked. You grinned widely and clasped your hands together, putting the strap around your arm.

You began to zip the bag, but left a tiny hole so she could be able to breathe. You stood up and immediately heard a knock at your door.

You opened the door to reveal your pink-haired boyfriend, Kusuo.

"Hey, Y/n." he simply said, gently ruffling your hair.

"Hi, Ku." you giggled, closing the door behind you.

Kusuo stared at your bag and sighed, looking at your innocent looking face.

"Y/n, you can't bring the cat to school." he stated the obvious and you groaned, knowing that he was right.

"But-"

"No."

"Kusuo, nobody is going to watch her! How is she going to stay safe if she has nobody watching her!" you exclaimed, unzipping the bag and staring into her blue eyes.

"Just put her in your room with food and water.."

"But what if-"

"If you want, during lunch you can visit her to see if everything is alright by teleporting to your room in the bathroom. I would let my mom take care of her, but she's allergic to cats unfortunately, and my dad is at work."

You beamed and gently placed your bag onto the floor, taking the kitten out and plopping her onto her soft bed.

"Alright, be good, okay?" you crouched down and gave her a delicate kiss on her soft nose.

You filled her bowls up with food and water and left the room, closing the door gently.

"Okay, let's go!"