Chapter 19 : She's mine.

As we were walking through the streets, I felt eyes watch my every move. It was crammed with different types of aliens I've never seen before. Some looked like fighters as I felt their male glares on me. My heart was pounding uncontrollably in my chest. I was petrified. I tried my best to stay as close as I could to Loki, frantically watching my surroundings.

I heard voices all around me, and I somehow managed to understand them. They were commenting on my body, analyzing me as if they were looking to buy me. I shivered at the possible taught. I wonder why Loki would involve me in this in the first place. Did he plan to sell me? No, that's impossible, Loki told me how to act, why would he tell me that if he wanted to dispose me?

I felt a pair of hands grab hold of my arm, forcing me back by its strength. I looked behind me to find an alien staring at me that made my skin crawl. "Well hello pretty lady, you look lost." He said in a scratchy voice as his twisted finger ran along my arm.

I felt paralyzed as I was to scared to speak. Suddenly another guy approached us "I like this one."

I was stunned, scarred of what I should do? Just as he was about to touch me I heard the familiar deep voice interjecting his actions and I was filled with relief.

"Is there a problem here?" Loki asked in a threatening tone as he blocked me from the brutes sight.

"I want her" The man said as he pointed behind him to me.

"𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒" Loki growled.

"No!" The brute boomed as he attempted to grab my wrist but in a bullet speed, Loki gripped his wrist harshly with one hand and immediately sliced his hand off with his deadly dagger. Purple blood spattered everywhere as the monster yelled out in agonizing pain, clutching his arm where the blood was pouring from.

"I said, she's mine! Got it?" Loki hissed.

To my surprise the monster ran away, wailing into the opposite direction. Everyone now stared at us.

"What?!" Loki bellowed at the gawping people as they immediately, returned to what they were doing before hand.

Loki turned to me, the rage in his eyes instantly faded but he still remained very irritated. Feeling my eyes water I forced myself to hold them back.

"Give me your arm." Loki commanded and I hesitated before I slowly obeyed him. "This is going to hurt." Loki said calmly yet I noticed the hint of worry in his voice as I stared at him with confusion. He rolled up my sleeves hesitantly as he avoided my eyes.

His icy hands held my arm in a rough yet firm grip. My eyes widened in panic as I felt suddenly felt a sharp, cold metal against my forearm skin. I winced in pain as his blade pierced my skin. I wanted to scream but I bit down on my tongue as hard as I could. The blade glided through my skin in stokes of his wrist, all I could see was blood as I slowly felt it drip from my arm.  No matter how hard I tried I couldn't hold back the tears that started to fill my eyes. Why was he doing this? What was he doing?

"L-Loki I-it hurts s-stop" I begged. The pain was something I never taught I would experience. The pain was absolutely agonizing as I sobbed throughout it.

"Silence, I'm nearly done." He ordered, obviously annoyed at how I was reacting, however there was still a slight pain in his voice that didn't go unnoticed.

It felt like an infinity before his blade left my skin. The left over stinging sensation in my ear was extremely painful. I struggled to steady my breathing but I tried my best as I observed my bloody arm. I saw nothing but the cut skin, it made me feel very faint and sick.

As I calmed down a little I steadied my head with my other hand. Loki wrapped pieces of white clot around my wound, causing me to wince at the sharp sting of the cut. He then studied me very closely whilst he held my hurting forearm.

"I know it hurts." He said softly with regret in his voice.

I nodded my head, breathing heavily, trying not burst into tears again. Loki gave me a smile for the fist time. A smile that warmed my heart, even though I knew it shouldn't make me feel that way. He placed his hand over my forearm,  with a wipe of his hand above my arm. The pain eased but it didn't disappear.

"I haven't healed the cut but that should make it feel better." Loki explained as he carefully cupped my face in his gentle hand, wiping a single tear.

"Th-thank you." I hesitantly replied as I got lost in his deep emerald eyes. The more I stared the more I've noticed that he seemed slightly sad as I tried to read him.

"Now" He spoke with seriousness, removing his hand from my face. "Now we must speak with the grandmaster which means you'll have to be a good little girl for me, understand?"

"Yes master, I understand"

My mind was like a broken record as I kept asking myself the same questions over and over again. But the more that stood out to me was why did he do this? And why does he want to speak with the grandmaster?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Author~ Thank so much for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next one 🖤