Chapter 29 : Lies

"Oh my pet we have a lot to discuss"

"Do we now?" I encounter with suspicion. "Well I don't want to discuss whatever it is you think is so important."

His dark gaze inspected me closely, scanning every inch of my body, as if he was trying to solve a puzzle. As I stared into his eyes his jaw clenched tightly. "You will hear what I have to say." He growled impatiently. Rolling my eyes at him, I let out a scoff making my way towards the exits he just happened to be blocking.

"I didn't say you could leave darling." He  smirked devilishly moving forward a few steps.

"Funny.. I don't remember needing your permission to leave Loki." I snapped.

Loki eyes searched mine as if someone took his favorite toy away from him.

"Rude."

"Move Loki."

"Or what?" He asked, clearly intrigued by my sudden change in attitude.

I couldn't help but glare at him with so much hatred. Yet the more I stared the more I got lost in those emerald eyes, his eyes filled with pure desire and amusement. I was so not in the mood for him. His tall figure hovered over mine, forcing me to lift my head up to meet his gaze. Leaning down further I feel his hot breath on my neck as his lips rested softly against my ear. The smell of leather and mint filled my lungs.

"Well." He whispers flirtatiously in my ear.

"You're really gonna make me do it."

"Hmmm" He hummed. That smug look on his face just irritated me even more. His features were softened, as he rested his eyes onto mine.

"Fine"

I quickly grabbed the kitchen knife that was resting on top of the bread board, wasting no time in pressing it against Loki's throat. Forcing his head up higher away from my touch, his smile grew wider. Applying more pressure I forced Loki to move out of my way.

"I am so fucking turned on right now." Loki mutters.

"Seriously Loki? I have a knife pressing against your throat and you're turned on

"Seriously Loki? I have a knife pressing against your throat and you're turned on." I questioned.

His dark chuckle echoed throughout the room, making me swallow hard. "Oh you have no idea, my pet"

Pushing him backwards I let out a scoff, throwing the knife on the counter, I turned my back to him. Making my way out his reach as quickly as possible. But before I could leave the room, I felt a his hand wrapping around my wrist with a tight grip. Making me snap my head back to his cold glare. I couldn't help to return the look.

"Where do you think you're going my pet?"

"Where do you think I'm going?" I asked.