Chapter 26 : Sore

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling every bone in my body ache from pain. I let out a groan as I shut my eyes hoping it was dream. That was before I heard a familiar low chuckle, immediately making me lift my head up slightly to reveal Loki looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning darling." He spoke softly as he moved the lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"What exactly happened last night?" I asked shyly as my arm rested calmly on his chest. Loki's eyes stared into mine with interest and lust. "Why do you want a reminder?" He asked firmly with a devilish smirk.

"Seriously Loki don't be an ass." I snapped.

His face darkened slightly as his stare pierced into mine, making me instantly regret what I just said. "You're so moody in the mornings my darling, do I have to remind you not to speak to your master in such a rude manner?"

I smiled as I stared into his emerald eyes. "I'm being serious my pet." He warned rudely. I lifted myself up slightly adjusting my position to properly face him as I said "So was I."

Loki watched me very intensely as I returned the look. "Come on get on top" Loki said in a voice that seemed more of a demand than a request. I obliged to his demand as I slowly sat across his lap, sitting just above his rock hard member. He watched me very carefully as I adjusted myself in a proper position making Loki let out a soft groan. He laid back against the headboard making my eyes slightly widen.

"If you get tired I'll help you." He smirked, as I was practically on his lap.

Lifting myself up enough to place his member into my aching heat, I slowly took him all down. I winced at the impact as soon as his tip entered me. He felt completely different this way. "Oh fuck." I breathed out, slowly starting to ride him. At first I tried on my knees with my arms behind me, but I didn't like that so I rested my hands on his chest instead, leaning forward a bit.

"Shit my pet, just like that—stay right thea-" Loki bit his lip as he rested his hand on my ass, squeezing it tightly before smacking it making me wince and moan. "You are so fucking sexy. Don't move pet." He praises while I rode him, moving up and down quickly on top of him ignoring the agonizing pain, as I intensified the feeling for both of us.

"Lift your hips darling." He moaned. I did what he asked as he put both of his hands on my hips firmly as he started to pound into me underneath, thrusting upwards roughly as he slammed my hips down to meet his every thrust.

Next thing I knew Loki lifted his body as he crashed his lips onto mine as I dug and sunk my nails into his back. Loki was hammering into me ruthless and desperate. His emerald eyes stared into mine, filled with immense lust and hungriness. He gripped my skin with force as I screamed in pure pleasure.

He was destroying me, everything ached.

"That's my little whore, you're my toy now." Loki growled as he stroked my sore swollen clit.

"Loki I can't ." I winced slightly. I swear his cock was growing in size.

"Do you like that pet? I know you do." He grunted as he began to bite my neck.

I was right, he was. Loki, being a shapeshifter was growing his cock inside of me. My walls stretched and felt sore.

"P-please." I screamed as my orgasm crashed over me, as I felt felt tears begin to water my vision.