Chapter 25 : Your body is mine. (18+)

"I said tonight you're mine and this night is far from over, now don't make me repeat myself"

My chest was falling and rising as I tried my hardest to steady my breathing. His eyes was full of hunger and pleasure as he stared into my eyes deeply. I gulped sightly as I slowly did what he said. I felt his hand on my hip guiding me on my stomach from behind.

Before I properly composed myself I felt both pairs of his strong hands grab my hips, roughly pulling my ass up in the air towards him. I used my hands to steady myself, my heart was beating uncontrollably as the butterflies filled my stomach with excitement.

"I have waited all day to fuck you against this mattress."

"Loki"

Loki harshly reaches for my throat, pulling me up towards him. Our bodies pressed together as I felt his cock right behind my ass. My head rested on his shoulder, his touch intoxicated me more than it should of, making my body immediately melt. I turned my eyes to meet his. Loki's eyes was full of lust as his grip on my throat tightened slightly as he forced me to look deeper into his eyes.

"I will take you in every angle I see fit." He whispers seductively in my ear as I felt his hand slowly make his way down my chest towards my breasts, cupping one roughly in his hand. I titled my head back more, leaning more into his body as I moaned his name.

I already felt him smirk as Loki planted soft kisses along my neck. I wanted to tease him slightly preparing myself for his reaction, I moved my hips in a circler motion against his hard member. I turned my head to face him with a smirk of my own.

He left a soft grunt of pleasure as one of his hands wraps around my stomach, pulling me further against his member. I moaned slightly louder at the sudden impact. His strong hold on me made me feel protected as I placed my arm around his neck from behind, pulling him towards my lips before I kissed his softly.  Loki immediately accepted it as he deepened the kiss even more, moving his arm from my stomach to my heated core.

"That's it pet give in to me" He smirks into the kiss before he slips a single finger into my sex. I broke the kiss for air, resting my head on his shoulder once again, I heard Loki chuckle entering a second finger.

"Louder" He grunted, forcing two more fingers into my sex making me scream his name. My body felt weak to his touch as I leaned slightly forward as he curled at that perfect spot.

"Loki" I moaned feeling close to my release but grunted loudly once Loki removed his fingers from my sex.

"Look how wet you are my pet. But you won't cum unless I tell you to, otherwise I will have to punish this fragile body of yours. Understand?"  He hissed.

I nodded my head slowly as he used his hand to push me on my stomach properly. His grip was firm, solidly guiding. I could feel his strength of his hands against my flesh, not really rough, but not exactly gentle either. Loki positioned me where he wanted me and made it clear that I should stay still. His hand was on my shoulder. His grip on my hip. When he entered me, I felt him fill and stretch me making me breathless. Loki controlled my body with every thrust he made.

"I will have your body.......giving you no choice but to submit to me. That's right, use my name. Moan it slowly and I will take my time with you. Or, scream it and I shall ravish you hard and throughly."

My hands clawed for a handhold on the sheets as Loki thrusted into my heat hard and rough. I felt his hand wound in my hair, forcing me to pull back with my mouth open in a soundless scream. An airless breath. I had no other thought. But I could only feel his touch.

I was close and he knew it. The more I screamed his name his hips bucked into me, his thrusts fast and rough knocking the air out of my lungs with pleasure. The sound of skin slapping and the sound of sex filled the room.

"L-Lo-Loki I-I'm c-c-close" I moaned.

"I know you are my pet I can feel you." He moans his body falling on top of mine. His hands resting on either side of my head. I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach as I moaned.

"Beg."

I screamed at the hard thrust, as he leaned down into my ear. "Beg for your release."

"L-Loki please." I said breathless as he showed no mercy within his thrusts.

"Beg." He grunts.

"Please L-Loki let me cum." I screamed as I felt myself become closer and closer to my release.

"Then cum my pet, give yourself to me." He moaned into my ear. That's all I needed until I came all over his cock for the second time that night. But he didn't stop, my body was completely tired as he used my body for his pleasure.

Loki quickly turned me over onto my back and wasted no time as he immediately thrusted back into me. I moaned at the sudden impact. The weight of his chest held me still as his hips bucked into mine harshly. I arched my back as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Making his cock deeper into my heat, we both moaned.

His lips crashed onto mine not showing any mercy within the kiss, not showing any passion. I clawed at his back, digging my nails harshly into him. He lets out a loud grunt  before he abused my neck. Biting and sucking definitely leaving his mark all over my body.

I felt his member pulse within my sex. Loki used one of hands and grabbed both of my hands as he held them above my head, thrusting into me at a godly speed. "Fuck!" I moaned. His other hand placed onto my stomach firmly. I felt his member twitch making my eyes roll back in pleasure at the taught of him filling me.

"Hey." He says, his hand suddenly gripping my jaw bringing my gaze to his. "Those eyes stay on me while I'm inside you."
He thrusts harder and harder, his hips smacking into mine. "Every reaction you make my pet, is mine" The pain crashes through me, making my pussy throb around him with pleasure. "Every noise you make is mine."

Another thrust.

"Every single orgasm I rip from your body" he growls with another push inside me. His eyes glued to mine, heated with his pupils blown wide with need. My breathing picks up as I began to feel another orgasm begin to roll through me.

Another thrust.

"Every single orgasm is mine" his hand moves from my jaw to my throat, squeezing the sides. "Give it to me my pet." He commands. "Come."

I don't break eye contact as I came from the third time, giving him exactly what he wanted. "Just like that." He says, his thrust becoming sloppy, hitting the same spot over and over again as I came. "Look at you my pet, so beautiful." His voice full of awe as he looks at me.

His thrust begin to slow down as his cock pulses inside me, I let out a moan. "Take my seed." He commands before his cock blasted shoots of his cum inside me. Slowly thrusting forcing me to take every drop.

We both let out a moan as we were left breathless. Loki rested his forehead against mine as we both tried to catch our breath.

"Your body is mine my pet, I've claimed you through blood and passion." He said through breaths before he pulled out with a grunt as he pulled my aching body close to him. His arms wrapping around me like a blanket.

For the first time I had been with him, I finally felt safe- secure in his strong arms. Yet some of me still didn't trust him and wanted to run as fast as I could away from his reach. But now I ignored my thoughts as I drifted soundly to sleep in his arms.