Chapter 27: Don't provoke me (18+)

Several hours later, I awoke, fully rested and starving. I pulled my long T-shirt over my head and wore my pair of black jeans. Yawning, I walked over to the fruit bowl where I grabbed an apple and polished it on my shirt. I noticed I felt a lot better as my body felt more relaxed.

The door slowly opened as Loki entered with a tray full of food. Apples, cheeses, rustic breads and some wine. For desert Loki had brought some ice-cream and Carmel sauce.

"I've must've gone way overboard last night Astraea. You've been asleep all day." He chuckled.

"I've what?"

"You've been asleep for hours, it's almost night. But please, sit down, I have brought us our dinner." Loki said as he placed the food upon the table.

I stared at him with raised brows as he placed the tray neatly on the table in front of me. "Don't worry darling it's not poisoned." He confirmed as he took a bite from the apple.

"I wasn't thinking that."

"Ooh, then what is on your mind my pet? Don't you trust me?" He mocked darkly.

"It's your intentions I don't trust."

Loki lets out a chuckle as he stared at me intensely.

"Trust me my intentions are in your best interest, do not test my patience further."

I hesitantly made my way towards him, his eyes watching me very closely as I pulled the chair out and slowly sat down in front of him. "Now eat up your gonna need your strength back." He said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes as I took a bite from a cut up apple. "We're not staying here are we?" I questioned as we ate our meal. I couldn't help but gaze at the midnight suit Loki was wearing. He looked so good in it.

"No, this place is awful.....As you noticed." He laughed.

"Why are we here than?" I snapped rudely.

Loki's eyes darted to mine instantly, making my skin crawl at his darkened gaze, yet remained the eye contact as Loki shifted in his seat. "I need to require a few things and than we shall leave this wretched planet."

"And go where?"

"Enough questions!" Loki demanded firmly as he gave me a sharp glare. I bite down on my tongue forcing the words to stay out my mouth. I knew I shouldn't test him, but it was just to easy to push his buttons.

When we finished our meals, he opened the ice-cream tub that was on the cabinet next to him. I watched Loki with interest as he picked the spoon up. Taking a full spoon full of ice cream, placing it into his mouth slowly before licking his lips.

"Hmm" he sighed. "It needs a little caramel."

"Then take the caramel."

"Why don't you come and try it." He suggested as he poured some caramel sauce on the spoon and put it in his mouth his eyes never leaving mine.

I leaned across the table and kissed him. My tongue pushed through his soft lips as I explored his mouth. The sweet mixture of Carmel and ice cream lingered in his mouth. He tasted so good, like strawberry and cream.

"Not bad." I whispered.

"Hmm" Loki hummed before he leaned up to kiss me. The feeling of his soft lips ignited flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I felt the delicacy of his touch. His tongue slipped inside my mouth creating butterflies in my stomach.

He broke the kiss as he immediately pulled back and wiped everything of the table apart from the ice cream and caramel sauce. He than picked me up as if I weighed nothing and laid me down on the table.