Chapter 20 : I've marked her

After we passed the junk filled land, Loki led me to the grandmasters palace. It surprised me how tidy and clean it was compared to the streets. The walls were decorated in a white and red and there was guards scattered everywhere. All the guards somehow recognized Loki as we entered the place. Which made me wonder how many times he's been here.

The glossy black floor we were walking on turned into a glass mirror as our footsteps echoed throughout the ceiling of the room. I looked past Loki with a glance I saw a slightly old man with white spiky hair, who wore a ruby red and blue garment along with a golden robe. He sat on a colorful throne, guarded by a few men so I instantly assumed that was the grandmaster. The man in charge of this chaotic place.

"Ahh! There he is, my favorite Asgardian." He cheered as he clapped his hands together. "What brings you here?"

Loki lets out a light chuckle. "I'm just here to visit again, it's been a while since my last visit."

"It seems you listened to me! Got yourself a beautiful slave." The grandmaster exclaimed as he turned his attention towards me as he eyed me up and down.

I tilt my head to the side, no longer feeling scared I took a step forward. "I'm not a- I protested before I bit down on my tongue forcing the words from escaping my lips. Before I did something idiotic. Both Loki and the grandmaster glared at me.

"Where is it from?" The grandmaster asked Loki with a smirk.

"Midgard."

"A midgardian? I haven't had one of those before, does she suit all of your needs?" He asked as he searched my body with his disgusting eyes.

"Yes sir."

"Do they normally have blood coming from their arm?" The grandmaster questioned clearly confused by the situation.

"No, I've marked her." Loki spoke in a deep dominant voice.

"You've marked your slave? I should try that. Let me see what you have done." The grandmaster demanded as he pointed towards my arm.

Glancing over at Loki, he walked over to me with no emotion on his face as he grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me a few steps forward. Slowly he undid the blooded cloths, making it less painful as much as possible. My eyes widened in horror as I felt my jaw drop to the floor as I saw my carved, blooded skin. My heartbeat was rapid. Now I was terrified, why did he do that to me?

The more I stared the more I noticed that it wasn't just carved but he had wrote something into me. In dark blood and swirly writing, I saw that Loki had carved his name into my skin.

"Nicely done! Although, how come there is so much blood?" The grandmaster asked as Loki re-bandaged my arm.

"Midgardians are fragile creatures, they need to be treated gently or they will end up dying." Loki stated as he turned his attention towards the grandmaster.

"I bet you're not so gentle to her in the bedroom." The grandmaster chuckled.

Anger sometimes makes you say stupid things, sometimes you can't always stop yourself. "I AM NOT HIS SLAVE!" I yelled in pure rage, instantly regretting what I have done.

"Loki, don't you know how to control your slave? Pass me my melting stick at once." He demanded impatiently angered by what has occurred.

"Wait!" Loki ordered.

He turned to me, his eyes were animalistic and filled with pure rage. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at his expression. He was pissed, dangerously pissed. He was stalking me as if I was his predator and before I knew it, he struck me across the face with the back of his hand as my head went to the side by the force, my hair covering my face.

My face stung in pain as I felt a small cut appear on my cheek. Loki wasted no time before he grabbed my neck, slamming me against the wall by my shoulders. I could feel the bruises begin to form all over were he had hurt me.

"You'll be fucking punished for that!!" Loki growled darkly, before I could even comprehend what was happening. He grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine, his slick wet tongue pushed through my lips as he overpowered the kiss. It was rough and deep but worst of all I enjoyed it. Even though every bone in my body screamed in agony I felt myself sink into his touch. Loki bit my lower lip and growled a deep animalistic growl which made my legs weaken.

He leaned back from me as he smirked at me as I panted for breath softly. Smoothly he closed my mouth by pushing my chin up with his thumb whilst he was turning around he winked at me, making my legs drop to the floor, causing my back to fall against the wall.

"I don't want her dead grandmaster, I still have plenty of things I intend to do to with that body of hers." Loki said with slick in his voice as I composed myself, pushing myself of the wall standing up.

I glanced over to the melting stick the grandmaster was gripping closely to his side. I'm guessing whatever it was, it was going to kill me. Did Loki just save me? Why?

"I see, well. You can stay where you stayed last time."

"Thank you, grandmaster."

"Oh and I would like for you to join me to tomorrow's party. You can bring your midgardian, I think the guests will like her." He grinned in a horrible smile. My body froze when he said guests. I didn't like this.

"I will." Loki muttered with slight frustration shown as he strutted down the hall, I quickly caught up to him, feeling the stinging on my face, reminding me of what just happened.

Soon, we entered a dark green and white striped room. It was like the rest of the building although the color had changed in Loki's quarters. None of us had spoken, the tension was killing me. There was so much I wanted to say, yet I couldn't form the words. I didn't know how to feel. I was so conflicted in my wild thoughts telling me run as far as I could away from him.

Loki shut the door with a slight slam, as he wiped his hand down his face.

"Loki" I whispered nervously.

"You had one job, you could've gotten yourself killed!" He roared as my eyes widen in horror.

"I-Know."

"It doesn't matter now. Although I must ask do you know how to dance?." Loki asked as I frowned my brows in utter confusion. "I nearly died and you're asking me if i can dance?" I said with a sigh.

"You nearly died because you can't keep that mouth shut." He snapped as he made his way over to me. "If you can't keep that mouth of yours shut, I know some ways we can put that mouth of yours to use." He stated with devilish smirk.

I turned my head to the side, glancing down at the floor, not wanting to dare look into those gazing eyes. Loki's body hovered over mine, I felt his piercing glare on me. But I didn't care. I saw his hand attempt to lift my chin but I moved my head away from his reach. "Look at me." He demanded impatiently.

"Or what you'll hit me again." I spat as I darted my eyes in his direction.