Chapter 22 : Never

His eyes immediately softened, watching me with empathy as I continued to glare into his dark eyes. He frowned his brows as he attempted another try to touch me. His back hand stroking my cheek. I winced as soon as I felt where he hit me.

"I've never wanted to hurt you." He whispered softly.

"But you did." I barley whispered surprised if he heard me, as I felt my eyes water.

"I won't let anyone hurt you little one, you'll be fine....I promise. But I need to know if you can dance." He questions hesitantly.

"I suppose I know moves. Why?" I asked as he observed me closely now. "Years ago I've done missions in some night clubs, way before S.H.I.E.L.D so well....yeah.." Loki watched me with confusion.

"What I'm trying to say is, I sometimes had to lap dance." I hesitantly admitted blushing slightly.

Loki cleared his throat "Okay well that's what you'll be doing tomorrow, if you don't wanna get yourself killed."

"What!! In front of them! And You better explain this Laufeyson." I asked raising my voice slightly as I pointed to my craved, bandage arm.

"What? You're welcome. Now people will know not to touch what's mine." I let out a scoff "Wasn't there another way you could've claimed me?" I mumbled to myself.

"There's many ways I could've claimed you my pet, but it would require lots of screaming. And I didn't need to damage that fragile voice of yours." He whispered with a wink.

I rolled my eyes. "You really love to hear yourself talk."

Loki lets out a small chuckle. "And yes you'll have to dance unless you wanna sleep with the grand-

"Alright...fine! I'll do it. Just don't dare finish that sentence." I shuddered.

"Well I'm glad we've resolved that. I'm going to have a shower. Don't even think about running away or I will kill you."

"Tell me something I don't know." I sarcastically replied with a smile.

"You're more than welcome to join me little one." He winked as he opened his hand, waiting for me to take.

"Not going to happen."

"Yet" He mumbled as he entered the bathroom.

I waited patiently for Loki to finish in the shower which seemed to be forever. I was completely exhausted but there was only one bed.

"What are you doing, shouldn't you be asleep?" Loki asked as he came out dripping wet, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Showing his strong magnificent body on display.

"You're staring." Loki smirked as he stalked towards me.

"No I'm not, I was simply waiting for you to leave the bathroom." I replied quickly as I folded my arms together, frowning my brows.

"And why's that?"

I glanced over towards the bed, letting out a sigh. "There's only one bed"

"So? You can either sleep next to me or you can sleep on the floor." He replied with a scoff as he made his way towards the bed. My eyes followed him as he rested his body on the soft mattress. Using his magic he dried himself leaving him shirtless as he wore tight grey sweatpants hugging his lower curves perfectly. I stared in disbelief as I let out a scoff of annoyance.

"I'm not sleeping with you." I hissed.

His dark gaze slowly looked me up and down as he rolled his eyes before he leaning down onto the pillow. His arms rested effortlessly behind his head as he continued to stare at me with widened brows. "Don't make me drag that fragile body in this bed darling." He smirked.

"Fine. But don't you dare touch me."

I angrily replied as I turned and walked away towards the steamy bathroom. I was to tired to argue with him. Besides I needed to clean my cut in case of infection. I slowly undid my bloodied bandages over the sink, As I stood unsteady by how clear his name stood on my arm. I shuddered at the sight of it as I hesitantly turned on the tap, wincing slightly as soon as the cool water applied onto the wound. The pain was agony but I knew i had to clean it or else it definitely would've gotten infected.

I washed my face too as it was still really sore from where he had hit me. I felt tears start to consume my eyes as I bite down on my tongue trying to force them back. My life has turned upside down so much since he kidnapped me from the Helicarrier. And now I'm here, stuck on a chaotic world probably billions of miles away from Earth. Expecting to perform for people who could potentially hurt me.

Composing myself I opened the bathroom door to reveal Loki asleep in the bed. I stared at him noticing he looked so peaceful as a few strands of hair laid perfectly on his face. I cleaned up, throwing the bandages away as I took of my heels and slipped on his T-shirt over me. I forced myself to carefully slid in beside him, trying not to wake him. I faced the wall on my side as I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

I was almost asleep when I felt heavy breathing upon my neck. My eyes automatically snapped open but I didn't move. Loki leaned over me slightly, pulling my body against his. I closed my eyes not knowing if he was awake or not. My heart was rapid as his teeth nibbled and tug softly at my earlobe, making me grow butterflies in my stomach. I could feel the heat of his body against my skin as it also had a cold comforting touch.

"You're mine." He whispered darkly in my ear as he rested his hand against my hips, pulling me closer to his chest.

This God was teasing me in ways I didn't know I would be tested. I felt all sorts of unexplainable emotions that overpowered my thoughts, cursing myself as I let him hold me as I drifted of to sleep.

The next morning I've noticed Loki was gone. I let out a yawn as my eyes realized he left me folded clothes, that had a note attached to it.

My pet,

I've left you clothes I would like you to wear for your performance tonight, and do not leave that room. I have locked the door but if you even think of escaping you will be found and dragged to my feet. Next time I won't be as generous when you misbehave, you'll revive a lot more that a strike across the face and a kiss.

~Loki

I let out a sigh as I felt a shiver go down my spine the more I read the letter. Of course he locked the door, not that I was attempted to escape knowing what I could of faced. He was a complete psychopath. My head told me to run as fast as I could but my heart was beating tell me to stay. I grunted in frustrated, there's no way I'm going to let my emotions blind me from the truth.

Yet the way he kissed me rough and desperate maybe he felt the same way towards me as I did towards him? Conflicted and confused with thoughts and feelings. I shrugged the idea away, he was the God Of Mischief deceiving and lying was all he was born to do.

I pulled my thoughts aside and looked at the clothes he had given me. "Oh I'm going to kill him."