006

"make me" you spoke without thinking. of course this made sal's eyes go wide once more, they looked as if they were gonna pop outta his poor skull.

your face heated up as you quickly retreated, "I mean- i didnt-" your worried rambles were cut short by a pair of scared lips being placed on yours.

you audibly gasped and you tensed up, however once you realized the situation, you relaxed and reciprocated, closing your eyes and melting into the kiss.

this kiss was inexperienced, this had been both you and sal's first kiss. it was soft and delicate, you could tell he was holding back from being rougher, trying to appreciate the moment, it totally wasn't like his mind was rushing with all kinds of unholy thoughts travis would yell at him for.

the kiss wasn't a full on make out sesh however it wasn't exactly non-heated either. your hands snakily traveled up to his hair, finding their way to tangle his hair.

the kiss continued for a second longer before sal pulled away for air, you took in a deep breath, he looked at you, you looked at him.

"im sorry.. i should have asked first." he recoils into his arms, covering his face in the process. you grab his wrists gently and move them away from his face.

you cup his face calmly, in an almost nurturing way, "hey.. don't apologize. i wasn't opposed or anything of the sort. it was nice, that was my first kiss.." you whisper the last bit to your self however he was too close not to hear anything. you'd be surprised if he couldn't hear your thoughts.

"it was?" he breathes. you nod shamefully. "mine too.." he chuckles, your head raises quickly in confusion.

"you don't have to lie to make me feel better, sally."

"im not lying, that truly was my first kiss. ever." he admits honestly

"oh im glad to be your first kiss then." you flash a smile at him, which he quickly returns, he yawns loudly as his eyes water.

you wrap the blanket that once was all to yourself around him as well, he cuddles closer to you, burying his head in your chest, looking for more warmth and assumedly comfort.

he sighs and closes his eyes. you sigh with him, you shyly wrap your arm around him, arranging yourself to be more comfortable.

once settled you close your eyes and begin to relax. finally coming to a rest for the night.

————

the morning came quicker than you thought it would, you opened your eyes to see the bright sun shining through the windows around the house. you closed your eyes desperately trying to get some more shut eye and appreciate the silence, however the silence was swallowed by screaming and yelling.

you jumped up, gone and larrys door was now open. you looked about three feet over to the kitchen, a fire was attacking the stove, you quickly got off the couch and ran over to ashley and larry who were freaking out.

"what the fuck?" you scream

"oh hey (name), we were making pancakes but uh now theres a fire." larry said calmly.

you gasped at his nonchalantness, "wheres the baking powder?"

larry looked over to the pancake mix, "we thought it was sugar.." he smiled sheepishly. ash was pouring water on the fire worriedly

sal came in the apartment, confused at the burning smell, "uhh whats going on-" his eyes widened "goddamnit.." he ran his hands through his hair.

the fire eventually went out, the stove was nearly burnt all on the top, once the fire was defused you looked at ash and larry

"why was the stove on NINE?!" you yelled.

"it said to put it on high heat.." ash mumbled

". . . jesus christ." sal exhaled.

"also how did you mistake baking powder- for sugar." you wondered.

"oh em,.. uh.. maybe we're high i dunno" larry chuckled.

"oh my god" sal laughed, "you guys are unbelievable."

eventually everyone decided it'd be easier to get waffle house, it was cheap, close, and tasted great (while siamotainously being the best 24 hour restaurant in town.)

you and sal walked behind ash and larry who were having their own mindless conversation, that only made sense to them—they both had that same scatter brain sense of humor.

"did you know waffle house doesn't even close  during natural disasters? only it has to be super duper important for them to close." you conversed with your useless facts.

"interesting, i guess that makes sense though" he turned the corner, you stared at the ground.

"so about last night.." you gazed at the brick wall that the alleyway was built of.

"do we need to talk about it right here?" he asked as the waffle house came into view, you whispered a small 'no' before going in and sitting down at the booth in the very back.

"hey ash- can you order for me? it's just really loud and im afraid i might get too overstimulated if i tell the lady" you nudge the brunette.

"of course! what do you want?" she calmly asked.

"uhm an orange juice, hash browns and a BLT?" you pointed as you spoke, ashley nodded and ordered for you when the lady came 'round.

you quietly rubbed your head trying to relax yourself, biting your cheek and drinking your orange juice while waiting for your drink.

larry, ash, and sal were all having a great time, you decided you needed to step outside.

~~

you gazed at the applebee's across from the waffle house wondering what the people were talking about in there, you sat on the bench and huddled yourself up, your knees in your chess waiting to calm down.

the cold air blew your way, causing you to sniffle a bit, "hey are you okay?" a voice said from no where.

you lifted your head, it was Philip.

Philip went to your school, he often hung out with travis at lunch— never partaking in any of travis' cruel actions, he rather watched and bit his nails.

"yeah haha im okay."

he nodded and sat next to you, "im philip."

"i know." you giggled

he did the same, you two talked for a minute or so until you finally felt okay to go back inside, "i should go back inside now, my friends are waiting for me."

"oh wait— let me get your number?" he asked, you humbly said yes, typing your number into the device, you bid him goodbye and stepped inside.

the table had gone quiet.

"did i miss something?"

OKAY THATS THE END OF YHIS CHAPTER UMMMM IDK HOW TO WRITE KISSES SO I HOPE THAT WAS GOOD ANYWAYS BYE LOVRD