007

OK B4 WE START IM WRITING YHIS IN YEARBOOK CLASS AND THIS HOE KEEPS FARTING FOR NO REASON LIKE AND HE THINKS ITS FUNNY- BRUH WE ARE TAKING OUR FINAL YEARBOOK EXAM WHIKE IT SMELLS LIKE FUCKING ROTTEN EGGS AND HIS LIL BF THINKS ITS FUNNY LIKE WTF
anyways enjoy

———

"Did i miss something?" you ask politely.

sal just looks at you from across the table, you raise a brow, shrugging— you look at your food and begin to eat, pouring some ketchup on your hash browns and mayo on your BLT (or dont idc)

ash whispers into your ear from beside you, "who was that dude you were outside with?"

"philip? from school." you responded blankly, confused as to why it was so serious.

"mm." ash glared and continued eating, you shrugged it off but as the glares continued to hit you right in the head, you huffed.

"what's the issue?" you asked, clearly upset.

"who was that out there?" sal bitterly spoke,
you rolled your eyes.

"oh my god, are you jealous?" you scoffed.

"no- im just curious" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"kay well its Philip from school, he's in my study hall. are you guys done being dramatic now?" you chuckled, everyone laughed and nodded.

the group collectively (yet silently) decided to move on from the subject.

"okay.. well anyways i was thinking after this we could go to the mall? i have some money, i can lend maybe twenty, thirty dollars to each of you, if you dont have anything of course." you asked, smiling.

"yeah sure!" ash agreed.

"lets invite todd and neil too?" larry questioned.

everyone agreed, he pulled out his phone, having a short and sweet conversation with who seemed to be neil.

"yep okay! bye! see you soon!" he chipperly spoke and hung up.

"are they coming?" sal asked

he nodded, larry and ash paid, then they left, a beautiful red convertible was parked outside, waiting for them, neil and todd were in the front, neil driving, one hand on the steering wheel, the other draped across the back of todds seat.

"damn neil this is tuff!"larry practically drooled as he took a window seat, ash taking the middle seat, sal took the only window seat left, leaving you last.

"uhm where do i sit?" you awkwardly asked.

"shoot, guess we miscalculated.. uhm.." todd began frantically looking around for a place for you to sit.

"um you can sit in my lap?" sal hesitantly spoke.

your eyes widened, "what."

"yeah that'll work if both parties are okay with it?" neil said.

"sure.." you breathed and situated your self onto his lap.

"ready for take off?" neil laughed, everyone but you and sal giggled and said yes.

the ride was very silent for the two of you.

_____

when the gang finally arrived you quickly rushed out of the car, larry and neil were rushing to the front of the already packed mall, you slowly walked with sal.

"sorry about that."

"its fine i didnt really mind" he turned his head and squinted his eyes almost as if he was putting on a comforting smile.

"soo where do you wanna go first?" he asked

"to get some fucking pretzels."

___

shorter chapter i know but im hella sleepy and wanted to get this chapter out rq while i wait for stranger things 4, school is finally out for summer tho so i'll have some more time to write now!!
bye guys