011

STUPID, IS WHAT SOME MIGHT CALL IT. sneaking out late at night, when the kidnappers, murderers, druggies, weird men in their thirty's walking the street winking at little girls while forgetting about his family, were out.

of course, being a teenager, none of this matters. the only thing that matters is the thrill someone gets from disobeying their parents, and maybe of course; being with friends, & smoking.

"ok ok" (name) giggled, the cold air she exhaled showing in the late night, "would you rather.. kiss a dog or kiss seventy-six year old women"

"old woman easy. At least they taste like butterscotch" Sal laughed, the sound echoing through the night. "You're disgusting" the girl remarked.

Sal lifted the pre-rolled blunt (given by larry) and lit it, taking a long drag out of it, smoke coming out from the small breathing holes of his mask, "stingy much—hand her over" (name) demanded, gripping at the hand-me-down pajama shirt she had on.

"why should i" he teased, "Because I swear to god I'll get larry and find who his supplier is and buy them out for the next month and no I wont share dingus."

"tch. whatever, narc" he passed the blunt towards the girl who had her hand ready, she took a small drag out of it, coughing slightly.

the two continued walking down the street, laughing at stupid jokes the other made.

eventually, a comfortable silence overcame the two. it only lasted a good twelve minutes before a yawn broke it. "you ready to head home?" sal asked (name)

the (h/c) haired figure nodded quickly, turning the other way to head back. sal just followed like a lost kitten.

once the apartment complex was back into view, the two saw a bright orange and red hue coming from behind the building. they looked at each other before swiftly making their way to the area.

there sat a drunken Larry and ash, a painfully sober Todd, a sad blacked-out chug, and an innocent maple; stargazing.

"nice bonfire you've got back here" sal spoke up, causing Larry and Ash to jump. "yeah man! hey (name) where've you been? I've missed you." he slurred

(name)'s lips curved into a thin smile "just walking and whatnot." she hugged herself, uncomfortable by the scene.

"Hey, what'd ya say we put this out" Todd spoke up at last, and (name) agreed quickly.

"winter is coming, it's better we don't get a cold." sally face justified.

"just a little longer" ash dragged out, the high from the blunt had worn off as soon as the two saw the fire, and they were not willing to be out here.

"no ash, it's late; you're parents are probably concerned. I'm gonna call them. what's your mom's number?"

"um 771-348-8492" she muttered. (name) typed the number into her phone before dialing, it connected on the second ring.

"Hello?"
"hi, Mrs Campbell! I'm (name), Ashley's friend, just calling to let you know she's perfectly fine at Addison apartments and if it's not too much trouble she's gonna be staying the night."

"oh thank you so much! i was getting worried, she told me she'd be out with friends but not this long! why you are just a doll baby thank you so much. you have a good night."

the woman on the other line swiftly hung up. stuffing the phone back into her pocket she saw that the fire was nearly out, apart from some that sal was stomping out.

"c'mon we'll just stay with Larry and watch them. Todd, are you?" sal turned back to him, while holding up Larry, his arm draped around his shoulder.

"nope, I need to head home! I've got tutoring tomorrow." he smiled.

Todd walked to the front of the apartments while (name) and sal practically drug ash and Larry into the back door of the apartments.

"put em on the bed, I'll get some blankets and make us a pallet." (name) directed, sal followed said directions.

"boy you two are gonna have the worst headaches in history tomorrow." the blue-haired boy chuckled

a groan erupted from the the back of Larry's throat, "fucking hell on wood"

(name) and sal exchanged a look, "hell on wood?" sal spoke up first, Larry nodded.

"that's not a saying, Larry. take this Benadryl and go to sleep" Sal pulled out four pills, two for ash, two for larry.

when larry swallowed his, he went to give ash the water bottle but she was already knocked out cold.

"well her hangover is gonna be much, much worse." larry drunkly laughed, causing (name) to erupt in laughter too.

"jesus" sal sighed, his mask moving slightly as he did so. "you guys are such pains. goodnight"

(name) and sal slowly crept out of the room in order not to wake the sleeping ash and drifting larry. lisa wasn't home, not working though, they she was most likely at sal's with henry or out on a date.

(name) sat on the couch cautiously, afraid there might be something beneath her she hadn't seen before hand. her anxiety was getting the better of her once she fully realized her high had wore off.

"Sal?" she whispered, turning on a lap that resided atop a side table.

a soft hum came from sal, while he was fooling around in the kitchen, looking for something to drink as his cotton mouth was quickly developing.

"do you think that we're not the only things out there?"

he turned turned around from where he was standing. a cabinet now open widely, "i mean.. when you think of it rationally, we can't be the only things out there. other humans though? probably not. there's only so many species of things." he ranted.

"right. makes sense." (name) uttered.

soon enough, the two were asleep on the couch. snoring louder than the two drunks. blissfully unaware of tomorrow.

A/N

HOLY SHIT. idk why this chapter took so long to come out and it's literally not long at all.. im so sorry guys !! im gonna try and get more into writing .. this is not proofread so it's probably ass.. im reallllly sorrry... im also trying out a new writing style clearly.. ANYWAY i love u mwah mwah see u l8r