008

The two of you walked gallantly to Spencers Gifts, just as you two were about to step in the store, a clicking sound was heard.

you turned to sal as if to ask, "hey what was that" or maybe, "did you hear that?"

but no. the clicking sound came from him, his mask had been unclipped.

you gasped audibly, and quickly pulled his head down to your chest, trying to cover his face whilst he grabbed his mask.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!?" you shouted at the kids who did it, it looked to be some kid from your chem class, zachary and richie.

you loudly shouted profanities while he hurriedly clipped back his mask.

"uh thanks.. (name)" his ears were red.

"of course!" you beamed, "anything to help a friend out." he nodded and you two began to walk into Spencers Gifts again, this time without any issues.

———-
"yeah and so then he was like V-VWOOSH AND" larry laughs, being interrupted by two teens walking towards him and ash, "hey sally!" larry puts a hand on his hip, the other wrapping around ash.

"have fun? ashley asked giggling, the blunette and y/h/c looked at eachother. telepathically asking the other if they should tell the group what happened barley an hour earlier.

"uhm yep! we went to Spencer's Gifts and ate some shitty hotdogs" (name) said breathily, "you?" sal spoke up for the first time.

ash and larry looked at each other, "yep we had a blast!" ashley said laughing.

"we should go, neil and todd are waiting for us." larry said after the laughter died out.

the four teens walked in a neutral silence. sal and (name) in the back, ash and larry in the front, a light spring in their steps.

(name) looked at sal, who was clearly conflicted, she spoke up, "hey- wait for us, im gonna take sal to the bathroom, he doesn't know where it is."

"allllright dudette." larry waved.

(name) maneuvered her way through the crowed, sal following in tow, once they made it to a secluded space they looked at eachother.

sals eyes held an emotion she had never seen before, dread, "sal, are you okay? is this.. about the kiss?" she cupped his masked cheeks.

"yes! it is, (name)." he huffed, the dread in his eyes now mixed with disgust.

"did you not like it? you could've told me, im sorry." she breathed, her chest rising erratically,

sal just backed away, "i just wish id never done it, is all."

"wh- what-? why?" she breathed harshly, sorrow climbing up her body like a sickness, nausea swallowing her whole.

"because, you... it didnt mean anything to you."

"what?? of course it did! it was my first kiss!" she walked towards him, grabbing his wrist pleadingly, he shook his head.

"than why did you talk to him? instead of me?

she could almost feel her heart drop, like her ribcage broke and her heart just plummeted down, full force. no stop in sight. until it plummeted down into her stomach, and melted.

"seriously? your jealous because of phillip?!" she scoffed, her nose stung and her eyes became wet.

"it is not my fault sal fisher that you were being a total. bitch!" she screamed in his face, causing a few to stop and stare, looking around for the noise.

but that didn't stop her, neither did the worried and panicked look that sal had, "i was literally— about to have a panic attack, sal."

"i stepped out for a breather, phillip was being a decent person and comforting me, besides, you dont own me. im not you're girlfriend, and you're not my boyfriend! just because we kissed doesn't mean, i can't talk to other people!" a hot tear sliding down her face, not from sadness.

she was pissed.

"say something you dick!" she shoved him.

should he be turned on right now?

"and after what i did for you today, god fucking damn it." (name) huffed.

he looked at the floor, than her, then her eyes, and finally her lips, they were dry. and parted slightly, she tried to even her breathing out whilst she awaited a response.

yeah no he definitely shouldn't be turned on right now.

"im sorry. i just got jealous-" he started, (name) scoffed knowingly

"i just dont want you to see other people."

"well i just dont wanna see you right now." she shoved past him, brushing his shoulder as she walked by.

"fuck." he breathed.

he stood there, in shock, what had he done? the first girl that had actually taken an interest in him, and not for joke purposes, had just left him. he runined everything with her.

he turned on his heels, running the direction she went, hoping to catch up to her.

when he didnt find her for another thirty minutes, he sighed and walked to the car, where todd neil ash and larry waited for them

"wheres (name)?" larry asked, "please. just drive."

everyone looked at him concernedly.

"please." his voice cracked, tears sliding down his face, making his already humid mask even more hot.

neil nodded, stepping on the gas.

A:N

HEY GUYS WASSUP sorry for not uploading. i was on vacation, then i got broken up with, then we got back together, and now we broke up. again. and stranger things vol2 came out the same day!!! hurrah!!! and superache!!! bingo bango!! im doing great. anyways i hope to have a new chapter out soon !!! byeee