010

(NAME) EVENTUALLY PASSED OUT AFTER TWO MOVIES, of course sal couldn't sleep. his mask was uncomfortable, his eye needed to be put in some water, and he was itchy all over. he looked over, a sleepy (name) sprawled out on the bed, her legs draped across his.

he was sat against the wall, he felt as if he couldn't move. he didnt want to wake her up, but at the same time; this room was stuffy and his body was ready for his nightly routine.

his ears heard everything. the soft breathing of (name), his breathing, his blinking, hell, even his blood rushing through his body.

he also heard footsteps.

"shit" sal muttered, it must've been robert, it was about time for him to come home anyhow, i mean all the bars and clubs closed by two am. which it now was.

"son of a-" robert raised his voice, things clattering all over, he was probably making himself some food or he drunkenly knocked into something.

either way, robert was home, sal was sweating, and his breathing had picked up. if robert came in here, who knows what would happen.

what if robert thought they did something? or maybe robert doesnt like sal and kicks him out?

about ten minutes go by, until a knock on the bedroom door sounded, "kid? you asleep?" robert asked before opening the door.

"well call me a door because i am slammed. i thought that was sally face in your room" he laughed.

"uh it is, rob." sal spoke up quietly, "oh! well shit. hey man whats up?" robert clicked the light on.

"she asleep?" robert asked, sal nodded, "we were watching movies and having a sleepover but she fell asleep"

robert chuckled, it was breathy, "alright, well you have fun, if she wakes up tell her i need to talk to her."

"alright." sal reassured.

"shut that damn light off" (name) groaned, her brows furrowing. "sorry kid" robert whispered, cutting the light off and walking out, shutting the door behind him.

sal sat there for another twenty minutes, eventually deciding that he should head to bed.

he pushed (name)'s feet of his thighs and stumbled to kitchen, "Jesus she needs to clean her room." he muttered, tripping over clothes and such.

he poured himself a cup of water, then plopped his eye in it. grogginess still consumed him as he walked back into the room.

he placed the cup of water on her vanity, and sat back down and finally unclipped his mask. he still felt awkward though, he sat for a moment; deciding on what to do.

"just lay down next to me stalker, all your movement is pissing me off."

Sal jolted, his head turning to (name)'s quickly, who was now sitting up, shifting over to the wall so he could be the little spoon.

"sorry" he whispered, laying down embarrassedly.

he closed his eyes for a moment, trying and failing to sleep.

"can you sleep?" (name) asked.

he merely nodded, a desperate no, "wanna go on a walk?" she asked, though it sounded like it was more to her than him.

"mhm" he sat up, quietly putting his socks back on along with his shoes.

the pair stumbled out of the room, careful not to wake the now passed out robert, who had fell asleep eating mac n cheese it seemed.

(name) opened the door quickly to avoid any creaking the door could produce.

once they had successfully made it outside of the apartment, they erupted in laughter, "man good times huh?" sal quipped, you nodded.

"lets head out then" she tugged her head toward the door, his eye lids closed a little in his mask, indicating that he was smiling, to which she returned.

the two then walked out of the apartments.

A/N omg im sorry so sorry. i completely forgot abt this story ),: im gonna try and produce some more chapters (even though i say that 24/7) but i'm trying to come up with a conflict bcz i hate seeing my characters happy. however its kinda hard to come up with content when the only media you've consumed for the past almost month is 'the Black Phone' yk but trust it's getting there i just need time <3 also, no i didnt edit this so forgive me if there's spelling errors  (=