004

after about 30 minutes you arrived at the park, the pit-stop you guys had for snacks was the reason, you're very indecisive. needless to say the gas station clerk was beginning to get suspicious, so you had to speed up the process.

"okay finally we're here, god" you scoffed loudly.

sal kinda glared at you- "erm dude it's your fault it took so- okay never mind." he sighed and sat on a swing, you hurried after him and repeated his actions.

you took out your bag of gripoes and dr.pepper, sal glanced at you, "what you wanna drink?" you say after chugging a bit of it.

he looks at the ground in thought, he shrugs "yeah man hand it over." you oblige.

he unbuckles the bottom of his mask and takes a swig out of it. you look in shock, "i thought you were gonna waterfall it or something but okay"

worry fills his brain, as he becomes a stuttering mess, "i-im sorry i uh i w-wasn't thinking and i just-"

you cut him off with a laugh, "its fine i dont care really, but it means we basically just kissed sooo" you winked at him teasingly whilst chucking.

his ears turn bright red as his eyes go wide, he shakes his head and changes the subject. "so we never talked about why you moved here, did we?"

you think for a moment, "nah, we haven't, do you wanna know?" sal shakes his head quickly.

"(name)! i am disgusted at your behavior! you've been hanging out with these— drunks and druggies! people die because of this shit you know?!?" your mother shouted at you.

you deadpan stared at her, unfazed you come up with a remark, "i wasn't doing anything with them though, mom! they're just cool people." you roll your eyes as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"(name). things happen, the cops could have been called and you would have gotten arrested for guilty by association!" she continues

"that's totally irrational! you're a dumbass."

a burning sensation irrupts on your right cheek. it makes your eyes water, you touch your face, pain washes over you once you see the blood. you start to shake

she's never hit you like that before.

you look up at her, she's breathing heavily, seemingly regretting nothing until she gets a good look at your cheek, "oh honey im so sorry i have no idea what cane over me!" she hugs you. you don't reciprocate, you just stand their blankly.

you walk out of the apartment where your friends reside, still partying, shooting up the fuck outta some heroin, or coke, or both.

you shakily sigh.

your mother grabs your hand and walks you out to the car.

the next day you hear some talking coming from your parents, "i just think it would be best if we sent her there for now."

"okay okay sure!" jade, your mother yells.

it seems like she takes a minute to sigh and ready herself as she comes into your room, knocking as she opens the door. "honey, your father and i have made a decision."

"so now im here, in hell. but its okay because you're here with me" you smile at him

sal's ears turn red at the comment but they quickly go back to normal as he speaks, "that seems like a heavy story to tell. sorry about it" he utters

"thats okay. like i said you're here and i get to get away from emery soo" you repeat, he simply nods in response.

"oh, great." sal sighs, you look at him with a confused expression.

"oh sorry" you glanced away before looking at the floor. he quickly backtracks.

"nono! not you, him. travis phelps is here" he grimaced.

"oh you mean the one with the pink sweater? why don't you like him? he seems nice enough!" you wonder.

he must've sensed someone was speaking about him because he looked around, rolled his eyes, balled his fists up and walked over.

"shit" sal muttered. you rose a brow

"this isnt good is it?" you stupidly asked.

before sal could come up with a response travis was shouting, "hey, freak! who's this your with? your weirdo girlfriend?"

"zip it travis, im not in the mood." sal groans, rolling his seemingly one eye. travis doesn't take too kindly of this response and retorts back.

"fuck you! fag!" he balls up his fists before walking over to you,

"dont fucking touch her." sal warns, but travis doesn't listen, stares at you angrily.

you stare back, "get away from me." you shove him.

he spits on the ground, and tries to swing at you, you react fast, thankfully. you stand up, returning the favor and punch him in the jaw, "dont come near me you little shit!"

he stumbles on his feet as sal speaks up, "holy shit-" he grabs his phone and begins to call someone

he swings at you again, hitting you in the rib you gasp loudly, as you harshly punch him in the throat, your silver rings aligning perfectly with this trachea and esophagus.

he wheezes, grasping his throat as he falls on the floor, you stand there breathing heavily as you kick him in the ribs, "get up." you utter.

he stares at you as he regains his composure and breath, "GET THE HELL UP!" you yank him by his collar, striking him in the nose, twice.

sal watches in horror as larry and ashley come sprinting down the road, "what the fuck happened?!" ashley screams

you ignore them as travis finally fights back, striking you in the rib once again, larry pulls you away from travis "stay away from me you fucking physco!" travis yells as he walks off.

you breathe heavily and turn to larry, "im sorry." you whisper as your eyes start to tear up.

he engulfs you in a tight hug before grabbing you by the shoulders "that was fucking awesome!!" larry says, ashley agrees.

"yeah! and youve got a sick nose bleed from it too!" she giggles, you laugh with her, glancing over at sal you notice he's fiddling with his hair. you walk over to him.

he looks at you nervously "thanks."

"of course dude."