allison

12.09.2000
twelfth. september. two thousand.

"THIS HOUSE is so much bigger than the one in london! i am officially not complaining!" harry screamed.

"traitor!" tyler and riya said in unison with fake gasps.

"and they call us dramatic." marcus rolled his eyes.

"i call dibs on the biggest room!" cole said and ran.

"noooo!" goldie ran after him.

"kids am i right?" syd and harry acted like parents, "they're all grown up." marcus said while wiping his fake tears.

"idiots." riya laughed.

"we should look for things here, i want pizza!" tyler whined.

"you can eat later dear, first go get settled." their father told them with a smile on his face.

"yes father." the rest of them smiled and looked for room.

"tyler! ty! you and i need to have rooms next to each other!" riya said.

"well duh!" both laughed.

-x-

present day.

Everyone gathered in the kitchen.

Riya went towards five and poked his cheek.

Five gave her a look, to which Riya shrugged it off and gave Five a smile.

Five didn't do anything, so Riya decided to go back and sit with klaus.

But before she could go back Five tapped her shoulder, when they made eye contact he returned the smile.

"What's the date? The exact date." Five asked "the 24th." vanya answered.

"Of what?" "march" vanya answered.

"Of 2019." Riya told him.

Five gave Riya a smile and said "good." 

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked and Five ignored him and was super focused on making his peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

"it's been 17 years." luther stood up.

Five scoffed and said "it's been a lot longer than that." and spatial jumped.

"i haven't missed that." luther said.

"Where'd you go?" diego asked.

"The future." Five answered and continued "it's shit, by the way." 

"Called it." klaus screamed.

"I should've listened to the old man." Five came back to his original position and continued with his sandwich, "you know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." Five looked at his siblings and Riya and stopped at Klaus and saw him wearing Allison's skirt, "nice dress." he commented.

"Oh, well, danke!" klaus smirked.

"Wait, how did you get back?" vanya asked who was just as confused as everyone.

"In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time." Five answered and only Riya nodded.

"That makes no sense." diego said.

"Well, it would if you were smarter." Five spat making Riya chuckle, which made Diego stand up angrily ready to beat up his older/ younger brother.