ben

(btw, I'll call viktor, vanya until he comes out to his siblings)

THE NEXT morning, Ariya was welcomed to the sparrow academy with screams and shouting.

"Gee, love the environment today." Ariya grinned and entered the apartment.

"Have you seen Marcus?" Jayme asked.

"Um, no...? why?" Ariya asked.

"Cause those umbrella freaks took him... or at least what Ben thinks... I personally think they don't have enough braincells." Alphonso said.

"There you are!" Ben grabbed Ariya's hand, "we need to take one of them, so they give us Marcus back." he nodded at her.

"Hey Al?" she called, "Are you sure it's them who lack braincells?" Ariya grinned as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Let's just go, come on Sloane." Ben said as they took off.

Fei's ravens looked for one of the umbrella's.

"Found one." Fei smirked.

"Who?" Sloane asked.

"The big one... their number one." Fei said.

"I'll block him from behind." Ariya said and ran.

Luther was in his morning run, he looked happy.

He looked as if the weight on his shoulder finally wore off.

Fei made her ravens follow her, while Riya vibrated to make herself invisible.

When Luther noticed it all, he came into realisation and made the run for it.

he wasn't fast enough.

Christopher was also trialing behind him.

Luther finally stopped when Ariya stood in front of him, and behind him were the ravens and Christopher.

And before Luther could even think, Sloane levitated Luther.

and he hung upside down. 

"Oh shit!" he groaned.

"Hello there, Stranger." Sloane greeted.

Luther looked at Sloane and a smile formed on his face, "Oh, Hey!"

"Can you kick curious George! it's so hot out." Ariya groaned and Ben obeyed and knocked Luther out.

-x-

"That little delinquent is your son?" Klaus asked Diego asked with amusement. 

"Allegedly my son." 

Klaus laughs "That's so funny!"

Five made his way to the table his brothers were sitting at while looking at Stan.

"Wait, who's... who's the mother?" he asked.

"Lila." He answered as if it was the most obvious answer. 

"Excuse me?" Klaus raises his eyebrows.

"Whoa, Lila's here?" Five asked.

"Was. she dropped him off in my laplast night then bolted." Diego answered. 

"I don't much care for that one." Klaus said. 

"Don't." Diego warned. 

"Technically, she's family." Five said. 

Klaus turned towards Five in a dramatic way "She was trying to murder us,like, yesterday."

"Yeah, like I said, "family." Five said and looked at Diego, "Diego, is she coming back?" he asked.