thirty three

"NOT SURE this place is gonna be big enough." Klaus said as everyone except for Luther, Viktor, Ariya and Sloane entered the place where Luther and Sloane were gonna get married.

"This better be an open bar." Allison sighed.

"Hey, come on.It's for Luther. Let's perk up." Lila told Allison as she looked around the place... amazed, "Wow."

The elevator dinged and Ariya stepped out.

She was wearing a lavender solid puff sleeves dress.

Ben felt like he couldn't breathe for a second.

He was always mesmerised by Ariya no matter however she looked.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Klaus whispered asked Ben.

"Shut up." Ben scolded.

"Hi Hobo." Ariya gave Klaus a real smile.

Klaus was overjoyed at the fact both Ben and Ariya weren't trying to kill him, he pulled them both for a group hug.

"Ew." Ariya groaned and pushed Klaus off' her and Ben.

"I'll take whatever I get!" Klaus smiled and stood next to Diego.

"I don't know. Normally, my tush looks good" Luther entered with Viktor.

"Ah, I see you've gone for the oversized button-down. Original."

Ariya looked at Ben instead of wasting her time listening to Allison and Viktor.

"What's up with you?" she asked normally as she hooked her arm with his.

"I love you." he told her.

She squinted her eyebrows at him, "I love you too." she told him.

The elevator dinged again and Sloane entered in her wedding dress, looking gorgeous (author's sexual awakening-)

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe." Ben groans.

"You look pretty." Ariya complimented.

She looked at Ben and threw her scrunchie at him, "you're walking her down the aisle." she told him.

"No."

"Yes." she gave him a scary look which made him agree and the rest of them laugh.

He rolled his eyes and put her lavender scrubchie through his hand.

-x-

"Dearly beloved," Klaus started, Luther and Sloane were standing facing each other. Viktor was behind Luther and Ariya was behind Sloane.

"We're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time so let's have a good time, huh? 'Cause the sun can't shine every day. Can I get an amen?"

"Amen!" everyone shouted.

"Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus smiled.

Luther looked at Slone and he had a look of falling in love all over again before he answered, "I do." (same luther, same.)

"Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?" Klaus cried.

"Give or take a day." Five shouted and Klaus shushed him.

"I'm gonna try." She smiled and Klaus was almost sobbing.

"Well, then... I'm sorry." Klaus choked and wiped his tears, "I pronounce you married as shit! Viva la apocalypse!"