thirty six

2015

ARIYA AND BEN were cuddled up in ariya's couch watching glee.

ben had sneaked out of the academy and it was about midnight.

ever since pogo gave them as ariya liked to call it 'the magic pills' reggie had changed.

and for the better.

currently they were watching season two, episode eight - "furt".

"aren't you two idiots tired of watching the same show over and over again for the fiftieth time?" maya asked as she grabbed her keys.

"where are you going?" ariya left her head up from ben's chest to look over her sister.

"it's 12am." ben added.

"my friend is throwing some random party and making me go."

ariya shook her head, "if you won't come home, text or call me before getting wasted."

"i'll try too." maya nodded, "i love you and i hope you have fun!" maya smiled.

"what? that's so random...thanks?" ariya squinted her eyebrows and placed her head back on the previous position.

ben gave maya a get out look and she left... not before giving ben two thumbs ups.

-x-

ben was currently drumming the beats of the song on ariya's shoulder.

"can we drink wine?" ben asked.

"sure." she nodded.

"can you go get it?" ben asked... sounding polite.

"no you lazy, go get it yourself!" ariya showed him a finger.

"i got food for you last time!"

"what are we five keeping records?"

he gave her a pleading look.

"you bitch." she muttered and got up, "you better pause it, if you don't no wine!"

ben raised his hands in mock surrender and paused the tv.

ariya came back with two glasses and a bottle of wine and poured it for the two of them.

"Is it the look in your eyes? or is it the dancing juice? who cares baby, i think i wanna marry you." ariya sang softly as she handed the drink to ben.

ben and ariya sat in comfort as they listened to the song, occasionally singing the lines.

"ari?" ben called softly.

"hmm?"

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do" the tv played, but ariya's focus was all on ben.

ben cleared his throat "will you... marry me?"

"hey baby! i think i wanna marry you." the song finished and ariya's eyes widened as ben's question.

"what?"

"will you marry me?" ben asked patiently again.

"are you asking me cause we just heard the song, and we're watching glee? cause finn just told rachel he loves her and stuff... and this song is literally about marriage... or you're asking me... like 'asking' me. which means you actually want to marry me... which is... wow. wait, if i say yes, does that mean we're getting married right now? or are we getting married in the coming future? i.. i-" she tried to think of other things she missed out on but luckily ben stopped her from the rant.