twelve

present time

"WHO THE hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked.

"I don't know... yet." Five answered and threw the cup of coffee somewhere.

"But...? he's responsible?" Riya asked and Five nodded.

"But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego sassed.

"At least we have something!" Riya said.

"That's enough." Five said at the same time.

"There's probably dozens of Jenkinses."

"Well, we just better start looking, then." Five said.

"I'm sorry." Allison started, " Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asked.

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus said.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego added.

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back, and preventing the end of life on Earth."

"The Temps what?" Allison was the one who questioned this time.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen... happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. "Protect Harold Jenkins." So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." Five said and only Riya seemed to understand him.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?" Allison asked and all the other threw siblings threw questions around while Riya poured herself some of Reginald's alcohol.

"My skin is on fire." Klaus added.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison questioned Five.

He huffed, "You know what else is insane?" he started, "I look like a 13-year-old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, Riya starts to vibrate or disappear when she gets nervous, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat."

"Oh, I can do it without being nervous too! like now! cause I want to escape this conversation and watch kuch kuch hota hai, kabhi khushi kabhi gham and ddlj before the world ends." she rambled and Diego took her alcohol away and patted her head as if she was a dog.

"Everything about us is insane. It always has been." Five sighed.

"He's got a point there." Klaus added.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked.

Riya felt terrible for her, she wanted to be with her daughter and the circumstances were horrible.

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire." Five added.